1. RBG/Arena queues waiting time Lordareon vs Icecrown

Hello guys,

Just recently left retail, BFA is somewhat boring for me.
    Couple of threads are running about which server is the best to join. I've read all of them, yet I could not find a prospective which I'd be interested in.

Mainly I am interested in PVP. I like my RBGs (Horde) calling -almost- instantly and also not waiting too long for 2v2/3v3 calls around 2k rate.
    I prefer blizzlike rates over multipleed rates, but I can live with that if my queue waiting requirements can be only fulfilled @ Icecrown.
    Yet, there is another thing I'd watch, which is the skill of the ppl joining. A 7x server gives you less time to learn your basics during leveling - I'd think.

So combining queue times and the 'quality' of the joining crowds which one you'd join, Lordareon or Icecrown?

Thanks in advance!

2. If you want to play anything PvP related, Icecrown is the realm for you. The BG queues pop almost instantly and a lot of people there play PvP. Lordaeorn is mostly a PvE realm with BGs being active during the evening when the population is largest, although you would still need to wait a bit to get in.

The good thing about Icecrown is that, as mentioned before, you will get into BGs almost instantly as well as arenas. The bad thing is that if you are not willing to donate for some gear, you might have a bad time getting farmed, because on Icecrown, the majority of players donated for BIS gear. The skill of players can be debated, some people really know their stuff while for others you just automatically know they payed for their character and do not have any idea what they are doing. Also, the 7x rates help you leveling although there is alot of ganking and world PvP in contested zones, so be prepared for that. But still, I would recommend Icecrown, since it's the more PvP oriented realm as a whole. Good luck.