1. new wow player

hi

I m planning to start WOW tomorrow for the first time. I had been wanting to for years but never got around to it until now are there any tips I need or should know before I continue?from similar games I played are Aion and Poe.
    I m starting on outland server.
    Can you help me for my first character choice ?

2. Hello and welcome to warmane!

In my oppinion I would recomend you to roll a druid, you can play all the roles in game: Mele DPS, ranged DPS, Tank and Healer. You have mana and healing spells so leveling is going to be smooth in comparison to other classes that have to rely on bandages or food. However you should pick the class that's more appealing to you.

Best of luck!

3. where should i start ICECROWN or OUTLANDS?How long does it take to get good pvp pve gear?

4. Haven’t played BC ever, so I’d suggest Icecrown if you can spend 10eur for Premium and skip the queue.

You will need approximately two/three weeks to obtain “decent” gear (being Relentless with few WF items for PvP or Fos/Pos/BoE/EoT gear for PvE) with.. hmm, 5hrs a day? Seems accurate.

5. Welcome, think you're going to like WoW, it has a lot to offer. There's a couple of guides for choosing a class in the forum, here's an example. (http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....8042&p=2958038).