1. No Masterwork Ghost-Forged Blade?

The recipe doesn't seem to be in the inventory of Ambersmith Zikk. Am I looking in the right place and is the recipe missing from the game or something?

2. I can confirm that this item is available and can be crafted bcoz i have the plan myself. Purchased from the said npc from the klaxxi faction. Do u hv the required reps to buy the plan? Other than that, im not sure why. If u need the item, i can craft it for your ally toons.

Love,
    Komx

3. in mop vendors have tabs now above a small drop down select box base on your spec , like if heal int gears will show , if dps main stat gears will show , try choosing the Show All button

4. I can confirm that this item is available and can be crafted bcoz i have the plan myself. Purchased from the said npc from the klaxxi faction. Do u hv the required reps to buy the plan? Other than that, im not sure why. If u need the item, i can craft it for your ally toons.

Love,
    Komx
    Thank you for the response. I believe I have the reps, yes. I'll go back there to make sure. But as for crafting the wep, if I still can't acquire the recipe, then yes, that would be great if you could do that. Whatever you would require in mats or gold, I'm down. I could use two for a dual-weld WW but one would be great. Do you require a toon name or how would that work? Thank you for the offer.

5. in mop vendors have tabs now above a small drop down select box base on your spec , like if heal int gears will show , if dps main stat gears will show , try choosing the Show All button
    I'll try that. Thanks.

6. There are actually two versions of the sword, the Ghost-forged Blade equippable at level 85 and the Masterwork Ghost-forged Blade equippable at level 90. Is it the lvl 90 version you have the plans for?

7. Ok I went and checked again and changed the tab to "All" like you said but still it didn't show up in his inventory. Gonna do some research and see if it was removed at any point before patch 5.4.8.

8. I maybe rarely online these past few weeks, pretty busy with works. But whenever u see me online, do whisper me anytime. Or u can leave a mail msg and i will craft maybe 2,3 units for u.
    I mostly online on these toons.
    Komx, Comz, Qomx