1. Searching for an old spec, cant remember from what era

As I mentioned in the title I am looking for an old spec that used to be an absolute beast in PVP. I cant remember what era it existed in but it was wiped out in one of the expansions. I believe it is Pre-WOTLK and/or was eradicated in WOTLK. It was a prot holy healer spec. You would gear and spec prot heavy, then as a result get a higher rate of spellpower ect from that than holy gear at the end of gearing. Does anyone remember this spec? what era it came from? Talents etc. Any help would be appreciated if anyone remembers this build and can help me out. TYVMIA.
    Altoholic

2. Protholy was season 5 and 6 of wrath and was removed with 3.1 I believe. (it actually may have been removed before season 6)

Could have been an earlier patch, but it was 100% early wrath. I played the spec and it was all because avengers shield and sacred shield scaled with spell power instead of attack power

3. yeah I was PVP leveling an alt on live at the time that it was big is it still viable in the TBC era? I would be interested in running it again if i could find the build and gearing for it again

4. The spec doesnt work anymore and its not because of avengers shield. Sacred shield always scaled with spell power, protection used to give you 30% of stamina as spell power and that was the backbone of prot healer, coupled with 30% stronger heal crits and 20s cd on HoJ. Judgements of Just were nerfed to give 5s cd reduction per point for a maximum of 10s with 2/2 and stamina into spell power scaling was changed into str->spell power, effectively killling the spec. There was also a holy/ret spec with repentance which was also killed by moving instant FoL after holy shock crit deeper into the tree.