1. Return of 3.3.5b?

Hello everyone! I would like to see back 3.3.5b patch and I hope majority of the Blackrock community will agree with me. Spells which affect PvE more than it should could stay same as on 3.3.5a (I guess thats why you removed this patch - to be same as other wotlk servers). I want to see some good changes to the server and as I remember, back in the day alot of players loved this patch. Some specializations could bring back fun - like Holy Priest, Fury Warrior or Blood DK. Even Blizzard made similar changes - like cloak went from 90% to 100% resist.

Edit: Does someone remember isle of quel danas? Automated event - world pvp with rewards. Also could be fun to add this back

How to download and install Patch 3.3.5b:
    Follow the download link, download the patcher, open it and drop your WoW wow.exe or shortcut in the patcher.
    Patcher link:
    http://www.speedyshare.com/4ncqm/patch-4.MPQ

http://www.mediafire.com/download/y8...8z/patch-4.MPQ

*The patch file only allows you to see the new tooltips. You don't have to download, the changes are already live*

3.3.5b Patch Notes
    General:
    The rating system for team charters has been redone, it should now be faster to bring your team rating closer to your MMR. (Similar to that of Cata)
    It is no longer possible to "reset" character MMR by creating a new character of the same class on an account.
    Character MMR is no longer displayed with the implementation of the new MMR system.
    [Bryntroll, the Bone Arbiter]’s PPM fixed.

Now for the actual class changes!
    We’ve decided to give some love to the under-performing classes, as well as implement some quality-of-life changes.
    We are not trying to remove RNG from the game. It just happened to turn out that a lot of the changes we’re making are RNG-oriented. (we all know that Cloak of Shadows should be 100%, for example.)

Rogue:
    General:
    Cloak of shadows now provides 100% spell resistance (up from 90%).

Combat:
    Adrenaline rush cooldown has been lowered to 90 seconds. (down from 180 seconds)
    Killing spree has been changed so that it no longer targets crowd controlled units which would otherwise break on damage.
    Glyph of Sinister Strike: Your Sinister Strike has a 50% chance to add an additional combo point

Subtlety:
    Cheat Death 3/3 now reads: You have a 100% chance that an attack which would otherwise kill you will instead restore 5-10% of your health depending on your resilience. In addition, all damage taken will be reduced by up to 90% for 3 sec (modified by resilience). This effect cannot occur more than once per minute.

Mage:
    Arcane:
    Prismatic Cloak (talent) values increased slightly:
    rank1: Reduce all damage by 3% and reduces the fade time of your invisibility by 1 second.
    rank2: Reduce all damage by 6% and reduces the fade time of your invisibility by 2 seconds.
    rank3: Reduce all damage by 10% and reduces the fade time of your invisibility by 3 seconds

Improved blink (talent) will now also reduce the cooldown of your Blink ability by 2.5 / 5 seconds.

Priest:
    Holy:
    Lightwell has been redesigned:
    Light Well now functions as a priest pet. (similar to a shadowfiend or a warlock’s felhunter)
    Light Well has had its hp increased to 80% of your total hit points.

Body and Soul talent effect now also removes movement impairing effects.
    Holy Concentration (talent) now can proc from any healing spell.

Warlock:
    General:
    (bug fix)When you are affected by both the Nightfall and the Backlash buffs, using the shadowbolt ability will no longer consume both procs.
    (bug fix) Shadowflame interacts with Spell Reflection properly again. The dot is reflected, the slow effect of the glyph is not reflected.

Demonology:
    Warlocks are no longer banishable while in Metamorphosis. They are still turn evil-able.

Druid:
    General:
    Barkskin is now undispellable regardless of druid specialization.

Balance:
    Typhoon knockback effect is now instant.
    Wyrmhide 4 piece bonus now reads: Your damage-over-time ticks and wrath casts have a chance to reduce the cast time on your next starfire by 1.5
    Owlkin Frenzy (talent) now restores 3% base mana every 2 sec. (up from 2%)
    Improved Insect Swarm (talent) now also reads- When your Moonfire or Insect Swarm are dispelled, you are refunded 20/40/60% of their base mana cost.

Warrior:
    Arms:
    T̶a̶s̶t̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶B̶l̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶(̶t̶a̶l̶e̶n̶t̶)̶ ̶I̶n̶t̶e̶r̶n̶a̶l̶ ̶c̶o̶o̶l̶d̶o̶w̶n̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶r̶t̶s̶ ̶a̶f̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶c̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶t̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶c̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶r̶t̶.̶

Fury:
    Flurry now increases attack speed by 7% per stack, up from 5%.
    Furious Attacks now reads: Your normal melee attacks have a 50% chance to reduce all healing done to the target by 25% for 10 seconds. This can stack up to 2 times.
    Bloodsurge now reads: Your Heroic Strike, Bloodthirst, and Whirlwind hits have a 10%/20%/30% chance (up from 7/13/20) of making your next Slam instant for 5 seconds.
    Heroic Fury is now a 30 second cooldown. (down from 45 seconds)

Hunter:
    Survival:
    Black arrow now has no cooldown. Usable on multiple targets. Does not share a cooldown with traps.

Shaman:
    Enhancement:
    The Stormstrike ability now also reduces the cooldown of Feral Spirit by 4 seconds each time it lands.

Death Knight:
    General:
    (bug fix) Minimum range has been set to 8 yards.

Frost:
    Glacier Rot now reads: Diseased enemies take 7/13/20% more damage from your Icy Touch, Howling Blast, and Frost Strike. When one of your diseases are dispelled, you gain 10 Runic Power.
    Hungering Cold changed: No longer breaks instantly on any effect outside of disease. Breaks similarly to Fear.

Blood:
    Dancing Rune Weapon redesigned:
    Dancing Rune Weapon is now a controllable pet.
    Dancing Rune Weapon health increased.
    Dancing Rune Weapon is now properly immune to slows and crowd control effects.

Heart Strike now causes your blood plague and frost fever to be undispellable.

Paladin:
    Holy:
    Sacred cleansing (talent) now reads: Your Cleanse ability now has a 10/20/30% chance to dispel 2 Magic effects instead of 1.

Retribution:
    Mana gained through Judgements of the Wise now works through shield effects.
    Edited: October 23, 2018

2. Spells which affect PvE more than it should could stay same as on 3.3.5a (I guess thats why you removed this patch - to be same as other wotlk servers).
    The problem is that most of the changes would affect PvE.
    Imagine a fury warrior in PvE with these custom changes. The spec would be absolute overtuned.

If cross realm between the wotlk realms really gonna be implemented then I guess there is no chance that 3.3.5b will return.

3. That's why he mentioned that some classes wouldn't recieve the changes listed in 3.3.5b. Anyway, I'm for!

4. Reverting every single change the server has seen since the "merge" would be strictly positive for the server.
    Every day I feel like it's likelier for another moltdown to happen than getting further news on crossrealm pvp.

5. I used to play back when we got 3.3.5b and it was super fun. all the underdog specs of before were still tier 2-ish but so much more fun to play and challenging to defeat. i'd love that to return and the playerbase has been asking for it for quite a while, but no real response has been given. we are just being ignored.

6. 3.3.5b was a great change with better class balance.
    I would really like to see it coming back