1. Prot pala leveling

Hello guys,

I am new to pallys, so I have a question regarding leveling. I know that it is most common to level up as retry, but is it viable to lvl up as protection? My questions is not only doing dungeons but also leveling. Is there a kind of hybrid build or something to make it possible do both dungeons like up to 60 lvl and also quest relatively easy, or you just pick one and stick with it?

2. I cant really help with the spec, but as to if you can level good in prot, the answer is yes. In fact for paladin, especially once heirlooms became a thing(they were introduced in wrath, not sure if they exist in these iterations, I am new to these realms as of yesterday), it was the fastest leveling spec if you AOE grinded quests. Cata kind of tanked it in some areas because mob density went down for a good many questing areas and made the AOE grind leveling a bit less viable. I actually leveled one of my paladins this way on live and think I was lvl 80 in less than 24-48hrs of played time, probably much closer to 24(its been a long time), but the levels flew by rapidly.