1. I hited 2.2k on 2v2 as war (Ziq) and even without warglaive rogue/mage was imba and now its just ruined whole pvp. I know that low exped players will stay as same idc but I'm done with wow. Thanks warmane stuff for all their effort. It was all good until now and time to go. Have fun GL guys
    Goodbye we will miss you, carebear.

2. Wow. I was hoping warmeme would learn something from other servers that sold glaives and realized that it kills pvp and the server.

Guess warmeme is gonna be dead like all the rest. What a desperation movelike putting s3 on the store.

3. People saying server will die when Shadowmourne was released in shop back in the old days.....

*Looks at the population* :OOOOOOO

People saying server will die now that Glaives are released....

*Looks at Icecrowns historical population*

4. But putting glaives now into the shop does appear like a last attempt to squeeze more donations from the raid-log realm

5. But putting glaives now into the shop does appear like a last attempt to squeeze more donations from the raid-log realm
    x to the D

6. 1 week after KJ release.... you couldn't wait longer than that? Progress for raid guilds is ruined even worse than before. Any guild who kills KJ and used a rogue with bought glaives will be a joke.

Terrible decision making by the staff yet again. At least give us a month to kill the content legitimately before ****ting all over the PvE content that your devs labored to script.
    Edited: October 24, 2018

7. 1 week after KJ release.... you couldn't wait longer than that? Progress for raid guilds is ruined even worse than before. Any guild who kills KJ and has a rogue with bought glaives will be a joke.

Terrible decision making by the staff yet again.
    agreed they should have waiting on more guilds killing KJ imo

8. Any guild who kills KJ and used a rogue with bought glaives will be a joke.
    We killed everything in SWP without any glaives. Glaives are overrated. You don't need them to progress ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Edited: October 24, 2018

9. We killed everything in SWP without any glaives. Glaives are overrated. You don't need them to progress ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Looks like based on muru today glaives actually hurt your progression? :D

10. We killed everything in SWP without any glaives. Glaives are overrated. You don't need them to progress ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Never said you did.

Do you think they make it harder or easier though?

You don't have to answer.

11. Never said you did.

Do you think they make it harder or easier though?

You don't have to answer.
    Glaives being available for purchase doesn't change the tuning of any boss or your guild's capability of killing it. A 200-300 dps (per set of glaives) increase isn't going to trivialize content.

12. Glaives being available for purchase doesn't change the tuning of any boss or your guild's capability of killing it. A 200-300 dps (per set of glaives) increase isn't going to trivialize content.
    I guess you can take that position when you're already content clear. This doesn't concern you anymore.

13. Looks like based on muru today glaives actually hurt your progression? :D
    Nah, its M'uru v3.0 this week. Yet another change. The void sentinel no longer deals shadow dmg, it's all physical now. All the guilds who are trying the zerg strat by not killing the sentinels are in for a surprise.

14. I guess you can take that position when you're already content clear. This doesn't concern you anymore.
    It shouldn't concern you either, other guilds buying glaives affects you in no way. You not having the glaives is not what's holding you back, if you think it does then you're delusional.

First 1234 ... Last