1. It shouldn't concern you either, other guilds buying glaives affects you in no way. You not having the glaives is not what's holding you back, if you think it does then you're delusional.
    You're really an ***** if you think that. Other guilds having an advantage over you in clearing content doesn't affect your guild? It would effect you if you were still progressing. But you aren't... so why are you here again?

2. You're really an ***** if you think that. Other guilds having an advantage over you in clearing content doesn't affect your guild? It would effect you if you were still progressing. But you aren't... so why are you here again?
    So according to your logic we should have lost the entire SWP boss killing race due to the fact that we had no glaives at all. Ok m8. Keep redirecting your frustrations onto things that are irrelevant.

3. Nah, its M'uru v3.0 this week. Yet another change. The void sentinel no longer deals shadow dmg, it's all physical now. All the guilds who are trying the zerg strat by not killing the sentinels are in for a surprise.
    Am I insane or shouldn't they do shadow damage? Why would it be changed now after two guilds killed it when it's blizzlike already? Ignoring Sentinels was a retail strat also. Surely you're trolling, or the staff is really ****ing up this week.

4. So according to your logic we should have lost the entire SWP boss killing race due to the fact that we had no glaives at all. Ok m8. Keep redirecting your frustrations onto things that are irrelevant.
    For a guild who prides itself on min-maxing, it's really transparent that now you're pretending that the availability of bis weapons to some people and not others is not an advantage.

I never said they were necessary. You are attempting to create a straw man argument.

5. Am I insane or shouldn't they do shadow damage? Why would it be changed now after two guilds killed it when it's blizzlike already? Ignoring Sentinels was a retail strat also. Surely you're trolling, or the staff is really ****ing up this week.
    Sentinels are meant to do physical swings, the little adds that come out do the shadow dmg. We had reported this issue already but it had not been fixed.
    Edited: October 25, 2018

6. Sentinels are meant to do physical dmg, the little adds that come out do the shadow dmg. We had reported this issue already but it had not been fixed.
    As long as it's blizzlike I'm all for it then. Guess we can start from scratch with a new M'uru strat. No big deal.

7. I know were off topic at this point but it is NOT blizzlike for the sentinel to do physical damage. https://www.wowhead.com/npc=25772/vo...tinel#comments

8. I know were off topic at this point but it is NOT blizzlike for the sentinel to do physical damage. https://www.wowhead.com/npc=25772/vo...tinel#comments
    Read further in the comments and you'll find this
    > Can hit as high as 11k pre-demo/ironshield/sbv on 20k AC, so high avoidence and hitpoints are necessary.

It's this swing that was doing shadow damage before the change, which it's not meant to.

9. This change caught us abit offguard aswell, it took us nearly half the time on mu'ru just getting accustomed to the new damage pattern going off. Now the boss feels ALOT more retaillike then it ever did before. Tho sadly i think this will prevent 99% of the other guilds on the server from killing it anytime soon and even then they will struggle to get any consistency on Mu'ru in subsequent weeks.

So all in all i guess this update is a bad thing in general since it raises the difficulity alittle to high.

10. They cost 200$ each. Don't know a single person who would pay such money for it.

11. They cost 200$ each. Don't know a single person who would pay such money for it.
    It seems you haven't logged into the game. There are a ton of new glaives. Never underestimate nerds with money.

12. only clown guilds would ignore sentinels lol

13. My 7 friends and I bought warglaives from the store. We were amazed to see the price was only $200 for each because we thought each would cost at least $400. Anyway, we are having fun with glaives and we are ganking people all over outland and azeroth. We are looking forward for all the t6 items and all recipes to be on the shop asap.

14. Wheres my Hand of Rag and Thunderfury on store? Gief pls. And atiesh while you're at it !

15. Void Sentinels should deal both Shadow and Physical damage (Void Blasts, and the "pulse" effect are shadow damage.. everything else is physical).

This is what bred into the 4 tank strategy, as taking a warrior tank to spell reflect the Void Blasts was a significant damage intake decrease, not to mention the best way to get sentinel threat (It reflects for anywhere upto 28k threat if the Sentinel has shadowpriest and warlock debuffs on it). You could ground the void blasts, but it's very very risky as there are generally other spells that are groundable at the encounter (Mage fireballs, M'uru pulse to name 2 frequent ones).

First 12345 Last