1. warglaive in shop

let the party begin

2. Yea NOW watch how server will be dead in 2-3 months GG WP devs

3. and why we still dont have thundefury in shop?

Kraden
    They stated when they opened the server that eventually all items would come on the store. So what's all this whining about?

5. thunderfury would be nice too, tired after 11months of farming fcking baron for binding :D

6. Out of all the items, i assumed the warglaives would have been last. I mean, it's in the store before even t6 gear lol. Ah well, i have them now /shrug lol.

7. Did they at least add some kind of requirement or do i see everyone, even green geared with glaves now?

8. omg, where is sunfire robe recipe in shop?

9. There are lot of casters even green geared with skull of gul'dan, that is broken af
    The only difference is that glaives are legendary but they cost 200 coins each one. Skull of gul'dan costs 28 coins
    Edited: October 24, 2018

10. yea SO now not only horde need to w8 15-40 min for BG pop,now we will see 5+ rogues with that **** in that BG which we was w8ting 30min for ? Thanks but I will rather skip that ****, RIP PVP on Outland

11. Why did you reply ? because you just deleted all your chars and quit ? or just to cry? or both ? This is a 5x rate server with a shop which was known before what was going to happen and a shop (which I already said was known before) won't kill a server where people choose to play with knowledge about the shop. It is different if they would implement a store where nobody knows about.

12. the hell are you on about? like $400 definately every second rogoue on the server will pay? a handful perhaps

13. I hited 2.2k on 2v2 as war (Ziq) and even without warglaive rogue/mage was imba and now its just ruined whole pvp. I know that low exped players will stay as same idc but I'm done with wow. Thanks warmane stuff for all their effort. It was all good until now and time to go. Have fun GL guys

123 ... Last