1. if people ought to concerned it should be about pvp, but this is warmane for you. Shadowmourne exists on shop aswell in icecrown, but the server is still populated, so it's whatever.

PvE wise this will not affect progression of guilds in anyway possible. The dps increase is too small to complain about on one or two people. Rogues might gain 100-200 dps from it at times, not more than that. For Warriors this is not a big upgrade at all simply because of how heroic strike works on this server, it's not really blizzlike considering they fixed a long time bug blizzard retail had up until early Cataclysm which when you queued HS, your off hand couldn't miss as long as you had 8% hit.
    This affects warriors in a major way as it plays with rage generation quite significantly and a fast off hand does not help at all in big rage bursts since it does low dmg. Ever since I got double glaives around 6+ months ago I felt my rage gen went down a lot compared to when I had a slow off hand, the dps increase is still there, but it's very minor unless you get blessed by the rng gods with low amounts of misses.

So again, having glaives on shop changes progress hardly in any way. It was expected this would happen when the server was launched a while ago.

2. Wheres my Hand of Rag and Thunderfury on store? Gief pls. And atiesh while you're at it !
    this ! :_D

3. I dont think you are true. Yday I watched Brutallus fight on stream, where the rogue with glaives got about 3.4k dps aprrox, last week if u watch to history of the streamer u can see that same rogue got 2.7k dps, u think its not really upgrate ? :D :D if u have 3 rogues u will have 2k dps more only coz of glaives, u think it really wont affect the pve progression ? :D :D :D They dont really care about the server, they just saw that server pop is gettin lower and lower so they decided to earn as much money as possible before it dies completely, coz this will affect not only pvp, but also PvE progress on this dps fights in SwP.

4. So? There's other factors in there, a big one is which group he was in. I have done 3.5k sustained dps on brutallus, 4.4k during the first 30 seconds, but for me that's only possible in a feral hunter group.
    If you believe warglaives increase dps by 700 then you're delusional beyond belief and do not understand how the game works when it comes to gear.
    :D :D :D :D :D

5. I didnt told about the dps at the start where u did your cd, it was at the end of fight, looked again, and he was in group with 2x warr, enha and 2x rogue, the group when he pulled lower dps was in the same group, but there waas paladin instead of 1 rogue. So I dont think that I dont understand the game :D :D I believe that glaives can increase dps for about 500, if u think it will increase dps for about 100 u dont know about u re talking =D

6. I didnt told about the dps at the start where u did your cd, it was at the end of fight, looked again, and he was in group with 2x warr, enha and 2x rogue, the group when he pulled lower dps was in the same group, but there waas paladin instead of 1 rogue. So I dont think that I dont understand the game :D :D I believe that glaives can increase dps for about 500, if u think it will increase dps for about 100 u dont know about u re talking =D
    If that was my guild, we gave him 2 more lusts than the previous week as well. Warglaives are absolutely not 500 dps on their own.

7. Why on earth is Warglaives of Azzinoth on the shop before TK trash loot, Hyjal trash loot, T6 set gear etc.? And as others have mentioned, why no Thunderfury/Hand of Rag/Atiesh? Those are vanilla legendary's that don't even affect the game!

In my opinion Glaives/Thoridal shouldn't have been added until the VERY last store update, when you put KJ's loot on the store..

AND WHERE'S MUH TRANSMOG

8. These green geared/no trinket double glaives rogues in orgrimar...

9. 200 coins is a lot, and this is coming from an Exalted donor :-( oh well. If it doesn’t get lowered I guess I’ll have to kiss them goodbye. There’s no way I can get the time to farm them legit.

10. There are lot of casters even green geared with skull of gul'dan, that is broken af
    The only difference is that glaives are legendary but they cost 200 coins each one. Skull of gul'dan costs 28 coins
    But glaives benefits the only class that is already top.

11. I believe that glaives can increase dps for about 500, if u think it will increase dps for about 100 u dont know about u re talking =D
    Come on.. Glaves are not THAT big of a deal.. I vary myself from 3620ish to 3200 on Burt from time to time with 2 BLs.. It's so random when talking DPS due to diffrent energy regain. You can have gotten like 2-300 less energy from time to time. So many factors that comes into play. It is about 100-160 on nondemons - if you went with Rod of the Sunking before (super bugged and silly op).

And for the dude above. Sorry but then your hunters and locks suck if you think that.
    Edited: October 26, 2018

12. 200 coins is a lot, and this is coming from an Exalted donor :-( oh well. If it doesn’t get lowered I guess I’ll have to kiss them goodbye. There’s no way I can get the time to farm them legit.
    I already farmed so much gold and sold it on the trade section that I could buy one glaive and will use discount code to buy the other one. So basically I bought glaives for $10.

13. This is in line with our realm design. We release last tier when new tier hits. This is how we established the realm to be. On top of that, we are also late with certain items.

If anything, we have been too slow to honour our realm design. The requests to remove the items are against the realm design and unless we find a reason to, they remain in the marketplace.

14. This is in line with our realm design. We release last tier when new tier hits. This is how we established the realm to be. On top of that, we are also late with certain items.

If anything, we have been too slow to honour our realm design. The requests to remove the items are against the realm design and unless we find a reason to, they remain in the marketplace.
    Does it mean you're going to release T6 gear really soon as it's supposed to be?

15. Does it mean you're going to release T6 gear really soon as it's supposed to be?
    No, it will take time. Just because we're late, does not mean we will speed it up.

First ... 2345 Last