Hello everyone,

my Names Pascal, Im 24 years old and I'm currently studying chemistry in Germany. I recently came back to this server, as I've been on a break to try out retail wow for quite some time now. Im not really feeling the RNG **** thats going on with BFA so I decided to come back to Warmane Icecrown.

Im a Tank warrior at 4,7k GS right now, getting better gear by the day. My Experience goes back to when Wotlk launched on retail and I've completed every Raid except ICC 25 Heroic as a Warrior Tank. I know my class and what I can do with it.

I haven't really gotten into professions yet as I feel like we've crossed this point in WoTlK where the Raid gear just outscores crafted gear by miles.

What can you expect from me?
Well I'm really experienced in Raiding and with my class. I know all the strats and can give good input for progression.
I'll be prepared with flasks/Scrolls and what not and I'll be on time. I'm really down for whatever kind of progression. Even if you're
starting with ToC now, thats fine. I can raid Monday thru Thursday every day @ 7pm.

Let me know If you're interested. My Charactername is Scopas.