1. accusing me of wanting easy marks is not very mature/moderator- like... I was just saying I would rather have 1 uneven match than no match at all. beats bashing head against wall in shatt.
    In more than one thread you have said you'd rather have sure-lose imbalanced matches to get marks instead of having to wait and have a full Battleground fight (which would be the natural aim of someone wanting to actually PvP), up to creating this thread where you repeatedly ignore or pretend to not understand the reason for the long waits while wanting three queues back, which would only increase how often that happens.

There's nothing immature or against the scope of my job about pointing out the obvious.

2. every single game that happens lol

Whenever an AB hits like 600+ lead on one side, people just afk in stealth etc, or alt-f4

It's like you guys think every game is currently an honourable fight to the death and changing it back to 3 queues (blizzlike) will make it way worse

The reality is at least half the chars in BGs are there to farm gear (both factions). Or maybe that 1300gs guy in durotar bracers just really loves the thrill of battle
    Edited: October 30, 2018

3. It's like you guys think every game is currently an honourable fight to the death and changing it back to 3 queues (blizzlike) will make it way worse
    No, it's like we aren't going to **** it up even worse just because some people want faster marks in abandoned matches.
    Bring "Blizzlike" up when you're paying a very Blizzlike monthly subscription fee.

4. "*** it up any worse" like 70 min sol oqueues for bgs at NA evenings can get worse lol

5. The queue time is only one of the things to be considered, and as has been explained in enough detail for a lobotomized ape to understand it and be giving classes about it, the issue is caused by too many PvPers queuing on the Horde side (many to not even play or to give up at the first sign of a struggle). Transfers to Alliance are free now, yet I don't see you transferring all your characters to make the wait times better for those who remain in the Horde. Be part of the solution instead of just complaining.

6. I play both factions
    way to get triggered

Come log on at 9pm pacific some time and check out the BGs, there's about 35 alliance players max across all BGs, AV rarely starts and always auto-ends after 5 min, games only start half-full with hordes for some reason even though they're waiting for an hour

letting horde hop through to get the mark they want is only going to help the situation. maybe one of those afkers get kicked and a spot opened up.

it won't affect ally at all because our queues are instant the second we talk to the NPC, no reason to hop out if you can get the marks you need right away

I don't know why you even reply in these threads, ti's obvious you don't know anything what the actual devs are doing, or they keep you in the dark. I remember asking about A-H transfer a while ago, and you gave some douchey response about how it would never be allowed, and locked the thread. Then A-H was enabled a short time later. Lol

And no need to trash talk baade, he is a good player not some BG-mark leech like you assume for some reason
    Edited: October 30, 2018

7. What are you even doing in this thread then.
    Oh my, there are few players doing Battlegrounds at one specific time of the day! Play closer to peak times? Outrageous, let's instead go back to how it was before and players complained about never having a decent Battleground because people just ditched until they were in one they would win. Get over yourself. You're in the faction that has no problems with queues and you pick a downtime when few people are doing what you want to whine.

Now, about this part...

I don't know why you even reply in these threads, ti's obvious you don't know anything what the actual devs are doing, or they keep you in the dark. I remember asking about A-H transfer a while ago, and you gave some douchey response about how it would never be allowed, and locked the thread. Then A-H was enabled a short time later. Lol
    ... five minutes for you to give me a link to that.

8. "*** it up any worse" like 70 min sol oqueues for bgs at NA evenings can get worse lol

im NA and last night i played until about 10 pm EST and i can tell you i had instant q's all night,even when i grouped with a friend we had 1 min wsg q and a 3 mins ab q.

not sure if alot went ally with this free xfer they have atm but i can tell you q's last night 10-30-18 were less then 1 min horde side. like the dev in this thread is saying stop crying and go ally and take your friend with you! spam global chat in game telling everyone about the free x'fers from horde to ally as many players dont read the forums, that be alot more helpful then crying on the forums about q's times.

9. And I can tell for sure I do have to wait as alliance right now (decent time btw) so this has helped already, atleast for PvP balance.

First 123