1. will reverting normal BG ques to 3 at a time fix horde que times of 30+ mins

I have tried making a horde char to gear up for PVP Fun but when I consistently sit in all que's for 30+ mins, then give up and log alliance get consistent instant pops, I have to wonder what the heck is going on?

2. could have months ago, but won't solve it now i don't think
    faction imbalance is too crazy at NA times

it sure would be a welcome reversion though
    Edited: October 25, 2018

3. Title: no, probably not, at most it would go back to the previous issue of people ditching most Battlegrounds they get queued for, ruining a large part of the matches because of it. Having more Battlegrounds queued isn't going to create more Alliance PvPers queued out of thin air.

What the heck is going on: too many PvPers on Horde side, it's a classic supply vs. demand issue (much smaller supply of Alliance opponents in comparison with the much larger demand created by the Horde side).

Kraden
    Perhaps it would be prudent to once again offer free character transfers from Horde to Alliance and either lock the A --> H option or keep it at 30c?

5. Perhaps it would be prudent to once again offer free character transfers from Horde to Alliance and either lock the A --> H option or keep it at 30c?
    Maybe, but I'm seriously not sure that would change anything. I don't say "everyone wants someone else to play Alliance" without reason, but because that's basically what happened before.

6. For the people who first played TBC here, I feel sorry for you. For everybody else who have ever played TBC on a private server before, stop complaining because this happens at every TBC server with an imbalance between horde and Alliance and long Queue times, which means if you ever played TBC before you knew this was going to happen, again, like it Always do.

Kraden
    Maybe, but I'm seriously not sure that would change anything. I don't say "everyone wants someone else to play Alliance" without reason, but because that's basically what happened before.
    I hear ya. Alas I cannot see the harm a free H --> A faction change would do. It might not solve the issue alltogether but at least it would help a little bit by offering players who wants to go Alliance the chance to do so for free.

8. I hear ya. Alas I cannot see the harm a free H --> A faction change would do. It might not solve the issue alltogether but at least it would help a little bit by offering players who wants to go Alliance the chance to do so for free.
    That isn't up to me, so I can't say much. At most guess that it isn't a matter of harm, just of not enough benefit seen previously to keep it active/activate that again.

9. Can it be forwarded to someone who's deciding this kind of thinngs?
    Are they thinking about this?

It is a pretty hot topic once again, popping here and there.

10. It not being up to me means exactly what it says it in the label: that it isn't a decision I have autonomy to make, not that the ones who do aren't aware of the request.

11. people ditching most Battlegrounds they get queued for, ruining a large part of the matches because of it
    this still happens bro :( a lot
    they just afk, or alt-f4 to dodge deserter

12. this still happens bro :( a lot
    they just afk, or alt-f4 to dodge deserter
    and thats the issue with horde bgs taking so long! so many gray or green geared toons on horde join bgs and afk/troll all day. most are not pvpers they just wanted s2 gear to up there gear scores for heriocs or something like kara. this slows does horde q's for the ones who really do pvp and changing it to 3 q's will do nothing but allow afkers to bg jump trying to jump into free/ winning bgs.

13. for my horde chars who need 20 bg marks of a certain variety to get an item, I would much rather have a fast 1v10 yielding 1 mark instead of waiting 30+ mins in que only to get depressed and quit. think about it. maybe allow horde to que 3 while alliance only 2. or something like that... its a serious problem imo if youre horde.

14. That's exactly the mentality that causes the issue in the first place, people wanting quick and easy marks, not really to participate and compete in Battlegrounds. Your post serves as an example of why setting it back to 3 queues would just make things worse overall for people wanting to play the game, just so people who think like you could get low-effort marks.

123 Last