1. [H] < A F T E R M A T H > PvP

<A F T E R M A T H>

Horde PvP Revitalized

<A F T E R M A T H> represents a new initiative on Icecrown Horde PvP scene. Led by a group of very experienced PvP players, the main purpose of this guild is to revitalize Horde PvP manifested through constant guild based premades, Arenas and World PvP with the final goal of frequent hosting of Elite Premades that would require raid-like dedication and discipline, all under the leadership of our experienced officers. Besides PvP, <A F T E R M A T H> is a great place for every honorable member of the Horde that enjoys talking, laughing and having fun with friends in a relaxed atmosphere.

GUILD RULES:

1. Activity
    2. Patience and dedication.
    3. Abiltiy to listen and follow orders.
    4. Guild premades are priority.
    5. Raid rage won’t be tolerated.
    6. What’s red is dead.

RECRUITMENT:
    Currently, we’re recruiting all classes as we want to improve our numbers. Majority of our players are from Europe and therefore we’re most active during EU playing hours(around GMT+01:00). We will accept players from other areas of the world as well. That being said, you might be asking yourself: Am I a good fit? Let’s get some things straight:

1. NO, we’re not going to hold your hand and teach you. We’re not an entry-level PvP guild. Please, be decent at playing your class before reaching out to us.
    2. NO, we’re not going to gear you up either. You don't have to be Best in Slot, but we expect you to understand what’s acceptable and expect you to care about your toon.
    3. NO, we’re not going to tolerate your bad manners. Think before you say/write.
    4. NO, you don’t have to talk, but Discord is a MUST for any type of serious PvP, mic being optional.
    5. NO, we don’t want your depressed and dark side. Communicative players with positive attitude are welcome and preffered.

In order to be recruited, you will need to talk to one of our officers ingame:
    Kodesa
    Doelfine
    Jebachbre

However, they might be playing on one of their alts, so feel free to reach out to any of our members and they will point you in the right direction.

This post may be updated at any time without prior notice. All rights reserved.
    Edited: October 25, 2018

2. Right on brother brother. A red name is a dead name!

3. Right on brother brother. A red name is a dead name!
    I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake

4. Lmao, Lead by experienced players..... Yall must have downs if you need full on raid groups to gank lowbs in SV. i understand needing a raid group for SW, but yall not even doing that, your just rotating leveling camp to leveling cap killing quest npc.... Come on kids,... let the lowbs be lol
    Edited: November 1, 2018

5. Lmao, Lead by experienced players..... Yall must have downs if you need full on raid groups to gank lowbs in SV. i understand needing a raid group for SW, but yall not even doing that, your just rotating leveling camp to leveling cap killing quest npc.... Come on kids,... let the lowbs be lol
    Right.

Scheduling WPvP events where 40-man raid is heading to STV to camp lowbies - sounds like fun, doesn’t it? /facepalm
    No raid is going to camp lowbies in STV nor you can forbid one of the members killing a nearby lowbie, don’t be silly.STV is known to be very interesting for both Alliance and Horde PvP-ers, which is why many go there.

Also, I’d advise you getting to know people before you talk about them.

Good luck.

6. Oh i got to know them, their low life trash who need to group up and gank lowbs to make themselfs feel better about their trash life. I mean why else would you go out of your way to spend over 2 hours ganking lowbs and killing quest npc. but hey what ever floats your tiny boats!

7. Oh i got to know them, their low life trash who need to group up and gank lowbs to make themselfs feel better about their trash life. I mean why else would you go out of your way to spend over 2 hours ganking lowbs and killing quest npc. but hey what ever floats your tiny boats!
    Like I said, nobody is creating a party or raid to STV to gank lowbies.. it’s just..collateral damage.

My explanations will end here.

8. < A F T E R M A T H > Is still actively recruiting. As a general rule, it’s expected that candidates have geared toons, good class knowledge with15k hks and/or 2k arena rating. Feel free to reach out to any guild member and they’ll point you in the right direction.
    Edited: January 25, 2019