1. More Exalted Donor benefits / Discount on select items

I’ve been wondering lately what other benefits those who have donated more than $1,000 could have, and I can’t think of many, however, I do think it would be fair if the Exalted status players could get items at a lower discount. Perhaps maybe ones we have bought already. Or maybe even ones we have not bought yet. I for one have three shadowmourne wielders in one single account, as well as a Val’anyr Druid. I have no need for any other shadowmourne, maybe another Val’anyr but I doubt I would bother with that.

I’m asking this, and inb4 people get mad at my suggestion here, for the Warglaives. 200 coins is way too hefty for me and my current financial situation at the moment. Yeah I could pop a few dollars in over time but I’d rather not. Not to mention, I have virtually no time to farm for Warglaives, hell I don’t even have a level 70 character right now. Let alone joining a guild and becoming a veteran with all the other rogues that want to roll for them.

So with that being said, I think it would be wise to consider this (once again, ONLY for EXALTED STATUSES). The only current benefit us Exalted folk have is a coin perk and a 150 coin mount (which, is way too much - maybe if it was instant cast I’d understand).

Please consider this. If you don’t like the idea at least do it for epic rarity items and not legendaries.

Regards,
    SHWB

P.S. if you are going to post an angry reply, don’t even bother thinking that I’ll reply to your ignorance.

2. I’ve been wondering lately what other benefits those who have donated more than $1,000 could have, and I can’t think of many, however, I do think it would be fair if the Exalted status players could get items at a lower discount. Perhaps maybe ones we have bought already. Or maybe even ones we have not bought yet. I for one have three shadowmourne wielders in one single account, as well as a Val’anyr Druid. I have no need for any other shadowmourne, maybe another Val’anyr but I doubt I would bother with that.

I’m asking this, and inb4 people get mad at my suggestion here, for the Warglaives. 200 coins is way too hefty for me and my current financial situation at the moment. Yeah I could pop a few dollars in over time but I’d rather not. Not to mention, I have virtually no time to farm for Warglaives, hell I don’t even have a level 70 character right now. Let alone joining a guild and becoming a veteran with all the other rogues that want to roll for them.
    Some staff members have mentioned that they don't like the situation with Shadowmournes on Icecrown. Because of discounts that were available previously, almost everyone has Shadowmournes. That's why there are no discounts for it anymore and that's probably also why the price of Warglaives is so high. There have also been posts saying that Warglaives should not be on the store at all.

With higher donation ranks, you already get bonus coins when donating. That already acts as a discount but instead of lower item prices you get more coins at the same price. The only difference is that the bonus affects only coins you donate for and not coins from trading. Since you are suggesting a discount and a similar bonus already exists, I think they would increase the coin bonus instead if they wanted to.

So with that being said, I think it would be wise to consider this (once again, ONLY for EXALTED STATUSES). The only current benefit us Exalted folk have is a coin perk and a 150 coin mount (which, is way too much - maybe if it was instant cast I’d understand).
    If the mount was cheap, you would see a lot of them because of character trading. Someone with exalted donation rank can buy it on a naked character and then sell the character. Then it would not feel like a perk for exalted donation rank anymore and you would not have any real perks at all. The high price stops that from happening in large amounts.
    Edited: October 25, 2018