1. But shaman's don't even want Spirit, it's a useless stat for them? I feel like it would legitimately be ninja looting on a trinket if it was a spirit trinket, however what about a spellpower + crit trinket means it is a dps caster trinket and not a mutual tribket between dps and healer? That makes no sense to me.

I guess what troubles me about that ruling is that this isn't a situation of say a warrior needing on a trinket just for the sake of selling it for some quick cash, it's a trinket that has no dps exclusive stats on it (like hit rating), so what about it would make it dps only? Let alone the fact the guy threatened me, then when I told him no he offered to pay me, i still said no, and then went back to threatening me.
    Don't sweat it, he's just being a jerk.
    He's probably been running PoS hc for a week and didn't see the trinket once, so he's "entitled" to it, because he farmed it more than you did, you see.

That's the price to pay with a high population server, you probably won't see this guy ever again, so he doesn't give a damn about being a nice guy. Sometimes he'll get his way and the person on the other hand will give him the item they legit won, and sometimes he won't and he'll throw a tantrum about it.

If anything, if that guy actually reports people in cases like this, I hope creating meaningless reports is a bannable offense, that way he'll stop eventually.

2. I have hit need on healer trink being dps. Later I notice "Your healing spells..". So I was a bit sad because that guy needed that upgrade, but he never said anything.
    So if he reported me I would be banned for situation that could be diffused with 3 words.

I think rule to report should add "Provide screenshot with attempt to resolve situation with player who made a mistake." Surely good thing, because if new players don't come and stay, being to scared to participate - you are effectively dying.

First 12