1. New Holy Paladin Looking for Pros

Zamaroth here! I play on Lordaeron as a Human Holy Paladin. I'm currently level 77 and believe I have the generally grasp on playing PvE Holy Paladin. I have found a couple of guides, not many, that I am trying to follow but they all seem to vary from each other. I would love if someone could point me in the direction of a good PvE Holy Paladin guide/build that I should follow. I am currently spec'd into the ret tree as it seems best when you're low on crit but again I'm not sure if I should be into ret or into prot with my extra points. I'm a little unsure of our stat priority as well, I know that MP5 is our top priorty (right?) but I'm not sure about haste, crit, etc. I'm currently using seal of wisdom 5% glyph and the holy light AoE glyph, once I hit 80 I was going to use the beacon glyph for the extra 30s for mana but again I'm not sure which are the best to use. I think right now doing dungeons I should be using the seal of light glyph to bump my FoL up a little since mana doesn't seem to be a problem right now.....I don't know. Any info/tips about talent build/priority/macros would be very much appreciated. I am currently looking through the forums to try and find a guide but I haven't found one yet. Thank you all!! Glad to be on this server!

2. Zamaroth here! I play on Lordaeron as a Human Holy Paladin. I'm currently level 77 and believe I have the generally grasp on playing PvE Holy Paladin. I have found a couple of guides, not many, that I am trying to follow but they all seem to vary from each other. I would love if someone could point me in the direction of a good PvE Holy Paladin guide/build that I should follow. I am currently spec'd into the ret tree as it seems best when you're low on crit but again I'm not sure if I should be into ret or into prot with my extra points. I'm a little unsure of our stat priority as well, I know that MP5 is our top priorty (right?) but I'm not sure about haste, crit, etc. I'm currently using seal of wisdom 5% glyph and the holy light AoE glyph, once I hit 80 I was going to use the beacon glyph for the extra 30s for mana but again I'm not sure which are the best to use. I think right now doing dungeons I should be using the seal of light glyph to bump my FoL up a little since mana doesn't seem to be a problem right now.....I don't know. Any info/tips about talent build/priority/macros would be very much appreciated. I am currently looking through the forums to try and find a guide but I haven't found one yet. Thank you all!! Glad to be on this server!
    There is a list of guides that you can check out here: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=325572
    The go-to guide for WotLK Holydin PvE is here: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=325569

Getting a bit of crit from Ret talents early on is pretty good for your mana efficiency and throughput. That's a good start. Generally speaking, intellect is your priority stat - increasing your max mana is important to increasing your mana regen due to how a Holydin functions. That's not to say other stats aren't important, because they are.

Best of luck to you! If you have any further questions, you can ask me directly or you may post directly here in the Paladin section and I'm sure there would be a number of people happy to help you out.