1. best dps lock spec?

What is the best lock dps spec?

If demo is needed, why?

2. I think coz demo has a raid buff ^^

3. Hello silentwalker,

Talking about warlock DPS its simple: Affliction > Destruction > Demonology

So Affliction is top DPS but if you take a raid buff which Demonology warlocks gives to raid than ppl take always Demonology over Affliction. Decent Demonology warlock which is doing more than 11k dps, with raid buff with all probably out dps afflicition warlock.
    - I want to say, if you buff another 10 ranged dps and all do ca. 1k more dps becouse you grant them bunch of spell power its almost 21k dps just becouse you are in the raid.

So simply as that raids always takes 1 demonology warlock becouse it grants this Spell power buff which affect healers as well.

I personaly enjoy playing Demonology warlock in end game, where you can get some DPS boost targeting enemys with lower than 35% health and proc your Decimation.

Affliction is fun as well DOTing spec as I use to call it with actually nice DPS.

Choice is yours.

Regrads

4. Demonology Warlocks have the best raid buff in game argueable with Bloodlust but Imo it's better.

5. Affliction lock is Top dmg spec for warlocks. Demo is really close to affliction but it take some time to master the spec. Destruction does the lowest dmg of the three specs...

6. Rofl, Destro > Demo... Now i saw everything.
    That moment when people forget how much the spell power Demo provides buffs the raid DPS.