1. Advice on what to buy

Hi, I've got 150 coins to spend, I currently have 2 "geared" characters, a warrior and a warlock, 5.8k and 5.7k respectively. I do enjoy the warrior a bit more, I'm also open to creating a new class (I was thinking either rogue or hunter).

Here are both of my characters armory
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary

What do you guys think?

2. As i see Your Toons i see That warrior is missing Both The BIS trinket 1 is Deathbringers WIll other is Twilight scale From RS ( Both HC ) . RS HC is Hardest to get since There are only Elite guilds doing RS HC and chance of winning depends upon your DKP and activity , Whereas DBW is easily obtainable if are with a DKP Guild .Also u miss BIS weapon But u have glorens normal so i would not spend coins There .

As warlock is concerned You miss BIS trinkets ( from ICC and RS hc ) also u have no weapon .

If u want to focus in these 2 i would do the following
    1 . Buy 2 trinket for warrior / only RS hc if u can raid ICC with a guild ( dkp ) : 23 for 1 item x 2 items : 46 coins here or 23 accordingly
    2 . Buy ICC LK weapon + 2 ( 1 trinket if u can raid iCC with a dkp guild ) : 69 Coins if u want to spend on lock * 3 items

Case B ( NEW TOON )

Hunter : i would buy icc lk hc weapon 2 hand + bow + 2 trinkets : Total 4 items : 92 coins - skip DBW if u can manage others are little hard to get
    Rogue : 2 weapons + 1 bow + 2 trinkets : Total 115 coins ( skip DBW if u can manage '' '' )

3. Hi, I've got 150 coins to spend, I currently have 2 "geared" characters, a warrior and a warlock, 5.8k and 5.7k respectively. I do enjoy the warrior a bit more, I'm also open to creating a new class (I was thinking either rogue or hunter).

Here are both of my characters armory

What do you guys think?

Uhm, it should be simple.

If you like warrior more, buying a Shadowmourne will make you enjoy it even more (both PvE and PvP). Shadowmourne might be smartest investment. You already have Glorenzelg and I think for Fury PvE Glorenzelg and Smourne are BiS. Also, it’s always easier to get another $20/30/40 for trinkets.

If you said that you prefer lock more, I’d say get Bloodsurge HC , DFO HC and CTS HC and with the remaining get DBW HC and STS HC.

I would advise against creating a new character as you still have plenty of gear to obtain with those two(at least 6 months of constant raiding).

Edit: Most of us tend to lose interest or focus in our characters quickly, which is wrong as that usually happens when we should focus them the most and learn to play oour class best. I’m the same way which is why I suggest AGAINST creating new character. So many things to do/explore/conquer with your Warrior and Lock.

Become a master of your class, not a random guy that has 5 different, “ok-geared” toons and doesn’t excel in any of them
    Edited: October 26, 2018

4. Wasn't char trade advertising against the rules around the forums? No? It should be if it isn't.
    Anyway, pick one of those, lock or warr and as Nibvictum said get a few bis items for it (for the lock trinkets+weapon+some set or RS HC items ,or warrior SM).

5. If you like warrior get shadowmourne, end of story.

6. Thank you for your replies, unfortunately I'll actually have 142 coins (today), I forgot about the deduction from gifting :( So no SM, is it still worth investing into a warrior even without a SM? I'm thinking both hc trinkets for the warrior and hc weapon + trinkets for the lock, i would have 1 more item to buy

7. 1( your main priority). Try get 8 more coins either through donating or selling gold,items in trade or through gifting and get SM.
    2. If you really think you can/have the patience to get SM via quest line then buy the RS items as stated in the first and second reply ( most probably it will take around a year or more and maybe someone can tell you precisely how long it will take since u aren't in any icc farming guild).
    3. Do what you wish, but do it wisely and don't regret later on. :P

P.S. I'd try to get SM.
    Edited: October 27, 2018

8. Sell gold, get 8 coins, buy Shadowmourne.

Or, if you just want to get other items and farm Shadowmourne, since quest is working, this is what i would get:
    Penumbra Pendant, Umbrage Armbands, Coldwraith Links, Apocalypse Advance, Sharpened Twilight Scale.
    Following this BiS list: http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary

After this you will have 4 coins leftovers which you can increase by farming and selling gold and get one last item, DBW hc if you dont get normal or hc version by than, or maybe even Crossbow from Lich King...

9. So saving for shadowmourne and spending 150 coins is a better upgrade than buying 6 bis items? considering I have none and I don't think i'll be donating any time soon

10. So saving for shadowmourne and spending 150 coins is a better upgrade than buying 6 bis items? considering I have none and I don't think i'll be donating any time soon
    Entirely up to you. Personally I'd probably go without Shadowmourne.

11. Entirely up to you. Personally I'd probably go without Shadowmourne.
    Would you buy 6 bis items on the warrior or split it with the lock? I'd love to have both characters in a good spot, maybe 4 items on the warrior and lk weapon + helion trinket on lock?

12. Would you buy 6 bis items on the warrior or split it with the lock? I'd love to have both characters in a good spot, maybe 4 items on the warrior and lk weapon + helion trinket on lock?
    I'd split maybe as you said.