1. Human Ret Paladin Skill Rotation

Hey guys,

New player here (been literally playing for 2 weeks now) and I need some help with my skill rotation. I looked online for some guides and even here but almost all of them require SoB which is exclusive for blood elves. So basically the rotation I am using is:
    SotC -> Crusader Strike -> Judgement -> SoC -> Crusader Strike -> Judgement -> Soc and so on. Is there something I am doing wrong or missing? Can you guys help me out?

2. Mana issue

Hey guys,

New player here (been literally playing for 2 weeks now) and I need some help with my skill rotation. I looked online for some guides and even here but almost all of them require SoB which is exclusive for blood elves. So basically the rotation I am using is:
    SotC -> Crusader Strike -> Judgement -> SoC -> Crusader Strike -> Judgement -> Soc and so on. Is there something I am doing wrong or missing? Can you guys help me out?
    If you have the mana and they way to conserve it you can use conse and exorcism off cd dont go bellow 2k mana pool.

3. If you have the mana and they way to conserve it you can use conse and exorcism off cd dont go bellow 2k mana pool.

Hey man thanks for replying. So besides conse and exorcism, I am using the correct spell rotation, right?

4. Ez rotation

Hey man thanks for replying. So besides conse and exorcism, I am using the correct spell rotation, right?
    Yes sir you are!