1. [Design: Hard Khorium Choker] doesnt drop any more?

Some swp farmers said it hasn't dropped for 2 months, and for a long time it never appeared on AH whereas the designs of the other 2 jw necklaces have always been there. Anyone knows whether this is intended or by mistake?

2. Rng drops

Some swp farmers said it hasn't dropped for 2 months, and for a long time it never appeared on AH whereas the designs of the other 2 jw necklaces have always been there. Anyone knows whether this is intended or by mistake?
    It can drop just it is unlucky sometimes, it drop for my retri on ally last wensday but for swp farmers when it drops they sell it for 20k-50k price range on global chat. Good luck with the horny sellers!

3. its hard to find and i got mine by logging in really early and checking the ah then whispering the names of the people who were selling it to work out a deal. other then knowing hard core raiders its the only way your going to find one as the few that do it the AH usually sells very fast. i got mine for 11k and i thought that was a steal at the time.

4. TY both for answering. Just 12 hrs after posting this thread I got mine for 20k with no regret. Guess I shoulda posted this earlier :P