1. What's the deal with heroic pve shoulders?

I've reached 2050 rating in solo queue and even though I can buy wrathful shoulders, I don't seem to be able to buy heroic offset shoulders. I also can't buy heroic pve set shoulders. It seems those are only available from 3v3 rating. Is there a possibility to change this in the future? Seems like a bad design choice and I'm not sure if it was even intended.

2. its working as intended. it requires rating in the 3s bracket

3. Thing is, you used to be able to buy pve set/offset items with the same rating requirement as their pvp counterparts during the arena seasons with max 264 item level. Now the requirements of the normal set/offset dropped and it has been pretty much replaced with the heroic ones, at least as far as the rating requirement goes. This is the case for every item except shoulders for some unknown reason.

I said it was a bad design choice, because if your build requires heroic pve legs and 4/5 wrathful, you can have it from soloq. But if you happen to require heroic shoulders and 4/5 wrathful, now you suddenly need 3s. Even though the total item level is the same and you aren't really gaining an advantage. Hell, in the first case, you get even more raw stats, because legs are stronger than shoulders.

4. I've reached 2050 rating in solo queue and even though I can buy wrathful shoulders, I don't seem to be able to buy heroic offset shoulders. I also can't buy heroic pve set shoulders. It seems those are only available from 3v3 rating. Is there a possibility to change this in the future? Seems like a bad design choice and I'm not sure if it was even intended.
    I agree, that this must be unintentional, because it's completely irrational. If it's intented, it is indeed a poor design.
    I was very frustrated with it some days ago as well, after i wanted to purchase some pve shoulders for resto sham - i spend time grinding the rating on the alt on which i desired the shoulders for, only to find out that this was only obtainable in 3vs3 - which in my opinion is such a stupid design, considered the lack of attention towards making the 3s-bracket more active. Now, some might say: THat's the exact reason they're only obtainable from 3vs3 - to make the 3s-bracket more active.

But then i just have to remind you that we already had this design before, and for a very long time, and that did not help in any way. I've said it over and over again, they should make arena points flushes only for those who's played X amount of 3s games each reset, or at least make 1 seperate flush for 3s.

5. They require 3v3 or 5v5 and 5v5 is counted as soloque, I mean soloque as 5v5 (that what is written in the tooltip) No? Still only 3s?