1. Cata/Mop BG´s in WotLK

hey,

i wanted to ask if it would be possible to port bg´s that got released in cata/mop (like twin peaks or Silvershard Mines) to the icecrown realm?

and if thats not possible could we might (if thats even possible dunno) get the option to exclude bgs and still get the bonus honor?(that option that came with cataclysm if you get what i mean)

again im not sure if my suggestion is even possible to achiev , im not really a tech guy :D

thanks in advance

2. It all falls down under the "custom content" section and unless there's a good reason for it (better than "I'd like to play this bg") it won't get implemented.
    Same goes for excluding BGs, that's just making things easier, it's random for a reason.

3. heyo,

i get what you mean but icecrown has custom content (xmog), so i think addin them if possible (like i said no plan if thats even possible) wouldnt hurt to much.
    and saying excluding bgs makes thing easier isnt really true becasue when i remember right you can only exclude 1 or 2 bgs to get the bonus honor , wich would help people to avoid sota or av if they dont like them ^^ and you still have the chance to get low gs/brain dead people into your group wich means you have more or less the same chance to win ^^

but i guess bgs would be abit too much custom content , i see that now ^^ i just thought it would be great to get some fresh air for the pvp community^^

well thanks for answering and have a nice day

4. the xmog doesnt require a custom patch to the game client.

Adding in new bg's would require a decent size patch to the client, meaning everyone (including those who arent even interested in pvp) download the new data files and patch their client.

You'd then have several post from people on why they can't connect, several mad because they have to download another 2 gigs of a custom patch, and several who don't patch their client correctly.

5. the xmog doesnt require a custom patch to the game client.

Adding in new bg's would require a decent size patch to the client, meaning everyone (including those who arent even interested in pvp) download the new data files and patch their client.

You'd then have several post from people on why they can't connect, several mad because they have to download another 2 gigs of a custom patch, and several who don't patch their client correctly.
    ohhh crap never thought about that one thanks!
    something like that would really just produce probelms for the whole community xD