1. A Bug In Death Knights Campaign.

Been Playing For Awhile Now Got My Priest To LVL 55 And Got On My Death Night And Hyped And **** And I Can't Even Pass The "How To Win Friends And Influence Enemies." Quest Due To It Being Bugged...

This Is Disappointing To Me And Most Likely Others Due To Tons Of Mantience And Loving The Server But Yet Some Bugs Are Still In The Game After The Mantience. Is There A Way To Bypass Or Complete The Quest At All?

2. there is no bug did it 3h ago, you just need to equip the weapons from the box you get and attack priests's the one's with staff in hand till they speak and stop atack...

3. I killed like 200 mobs, including the priests, no luck. Finally opened a ticket and got a GM to complete it for me.

4. You do not need to kill them, that's the point. You attack them and when they start to talk you stop attacking. Might not get it from the first guy but do that for 2-3 mobs and it's done in 2 minutes. Good thing you managed with the GM anyway

5. there is no bug did it 3h ago, you just need to equip the weapons from the box you get and attack priests's the one's with staff in hand till they speak and stop atack...
    I think some people can pass it but others can't. I'm not the only one that is having this problem borrrdura. Some others are having the same problem as well.

6. You do not need to kill them, that's the point. You attack them and when they start to talk you stop attacking. Might not get it from the first guy but do that for 2-3 mobs and it's done in 2 minutes. Good thing you managed with the GM anyway
    Yep, did that, got it to proc 6 times on one mob, never talked. I took off all my gear to get more proc chances, stopped attacking when they got the stun, several hundred procs, none of them talked.