1. why there is 0 warlokc on the servor?

are they boring to play?

i wanna lvl up a warlock (actually i'm playing a mage) but i dont see a single fkicng warlock so i wanna know why THERE IS NO WARLOCK!! I DIDNT SEE A SINGLE WARLOKC IN 10 WEEKEEND OF DOING 2 ICC PER WEEK

20 FCKING RAID A NOT A SIGNEL FKCING WARLOCK HOW THE **** IS THIS POSSIBLE?? BUT I SAW 10000 MAGE, 1000000 RET, AND 1000000000000 DK fkicng DK AND RET I HATEU

2. Well answer is simple.. There is not many ppl who play mainly warlocks in pve. But if they do they probably do guild runs.

Its hardly to find warlock who waits for pugs and stuff. They arent boring they are just class which arent that populated as mages / paladins / druid or death knights which are most played classes, becouse of their dps / pvp and stuff.

3. are they boring to play?

i wanna lvl up a warlock (actually i'm playing a mage) but i dont see a single fkicng warlock so i wanna know why THERE IS NO WARLOCK!! I DIDNT SEE A SINGLE WARLOKC IN 10 WEEKEEND OF DOING 2 ICC PER WEEK

20 FCKING RAID A NOT A SIGNEL FKCING WARLOCK HOW THE **** IS THIS POSSIBLE?? BUT I SAW 10000 MAGE, 1000000 RET, AND 1000000000000 DK fkicng DK AND RET I HATEU
    I see a lot of Warlocks in pvp actually.

4. are they boring to play?
    If I had to guess, it's probably because every raid wants their lock demo for the SP buff. lot of people don't like playing demo.

5. Warlock or not, you're not getting into raids with that attitude.