1. <Amethyst> Horde

To begin with, I shall say Amethyst is formed by a groups friends to achieve end-game content. Our guild has made really good progress since the very beginning all thanks to its members and our dedication to improve even when things are not going acording to plan. We are proud to say that one of the things that makes us different from other guilds is our community. Amethyst is a social-raiding guild that will provide you with a very friendly environment and awesome raiding experience. We are currently looking for exceptional players to fill our core members.

Raid time and looting system is as follows:

We are using DKP system for looting, Raid time is at 7p.m ST. We do our raids based on a daily schedule , 3 ICC 25HC/ 4RS 25NM/ 2 Bane and some gearing runs for alts. If there is free time we also try to organize Ulduar, Naxxramas and TOGC hc raids.

Raid Progression:
    ICC 25 Heroic
    Cleared and on farm 11/12
    ICC 25 Normal
    Cleared and on farm 12/12
    ICC 10 Heroic
    ICC 10 Normal
    RS 25 Heroic
    Cleared and on farm 3/4
    RS 25 Normal
    Cleared and on farm 4/4
    RS 10 Heroic
    Cleared and on farm 4/4
    RS 10 Normal
    Cleared and on farm 4/4
    TOC 25 Heroic
    Cleared and on farm 5/5
    TOC 10 Heroic
    Cleared and on farm 5/5

Guild Recruitment:
    We are currently recruiting through website Amethyst and of course exceptional players are always welcome.

Further Information:
    If you would like to find out more about our guild you can always contact us ingame.

Guild Masters:
    Mooxy - Zodiace

Officers:
    Ralilioth
    Maasa
    Healmachinne
    Kama
    Edited: November 11, 2018

2. This guild has grown so fast and still growing and we rise every day like a team and i love all about this guild because we gucci.

3. One of the few ego-free guilds on this server. Come and chill with us https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onWf4_yl-pY

4. I've been in this guild ever since it was created and i have to say i really apreciate the atmosphere there.The raid leaders are exeptional,the raiders are good and paying attention to the tactics,and the raids have an overall chill and profesional attitude.I really enjoy the way the guild is going and i hope that in the future we will grow not only as a guild,but also as individuals.Wish everybody in the guild all the best and luck on item drop :)
    All hail Amethyst!

5. There is always a spot for an exceptional player, so feel free to sign up!

6. Congratz on 3rd bane this week, guys. Good drop aswell.
    Edited: October 30, 2018

7. its Fair guild i like it
    most impr stuff about guild is how the GM and officers be fair with everyone in raids invite and loot system so everyone get their rights

8. Bane #4,Gz to everyone

Recruitment: OPEN
    https://amethysthorde.shivtr.com/
    Edited: November 11, 2018

9. ICC 25 Main 11/12 HC Cleared! (Got LOD 55% First try)

Recruitment: OPEN
    https://amethysthorde.shivtr.com/

10. Sindy is finally down haha, love u guys, love the raid leaders, love the members, nice attitude. Time to get this on farm and start with smooth LoD runs <3 I am stuck in this guild :)
    Edited: November 9, 2018

11. Trial of the Grand Crusader

Guilds first Trial of the Grand Crusader.

I hope you enjoy watching video.

12. Awesome progress this week guys. LOD @54% and 2nd bane one shot aswell this week.

12 Last