1. [h]Forming a guild today with friends for EST/CST Time zone

My friends and I are creating a guild today after getting them onto the server about a week ago. Since they are approaching 80 we wanted to create a guild to create a community for people to gear, learn, and eventually raid together during the evening in the EST time zone.

If you're interested in joining us I will provide a discord link at the end of this post.

We're real life friends who were looking for a game to play together and most of us are experienced in WoW specifically WoTLK. Some of the friends are going through this for their first time. I've been helping them quest, do dungeons, and re-learn the game.

Our goals as a group are:

1) Help anyone who needs help obtaining level 80
    2) Gear those who need help gearing through dungeons, lower end raids, and professions.
    3) Re-experience all the raids that were there for us to experience in WoTLK. (Naxx, Uld, etc.)
    4) Get to the point where we can form a 10 man group to progress through ICC and eventually 25 man.
    5) Enjoy our time within WoW together for a positive overall experience.

My name is Eddiez and feel free to reply to this post or join the discord.

Thank you for your time!

https://discord.gg/fEYGyxF

2. hi i´m new here and download the game in icecrown Old server
    i hope see u there

3. <Damm It Ray> |North American Guild| Looking for fresh 80 Tanks and Healers (Some DPS) for Naxx/Uld/ToC 10s and H:RDF. Very active Discord community with support for your class, addons, etc. PM For Details.

4. just want to ask what time(server time) do you guys usually play at.

5. Hey dude - also hopped onto the server a couple of weeks ago because I wanted to:

3) Re-experience all the raids that were there for us to experience in WoTLK. (Naxx, Uld, etc.)
    4) Get to the point where we can form a 10 man group to progress through ICC and eventually 25 man.

I'm less into absolutely needing the full ICC experience, but I never got to fight LK in retail and would like to someday on this server. I did a whole lot of Naxx, ToC, Ulduar, etc. in retail and would love to do some of that stuff again, and then get back into ICC. Sounds like a great fit for me, hopefully you're convenient for late-night EST! I'm gonna hop into the Discord.

6. Idk what time server, you need to translate it from EST.

7. There are a lot of international and North American players playing at all times of day. An approximate time helps decide if your guild would work for people.

8. I love the idea, but the specific question is: what time EST would you start raiding?

I have several level 80 toons, including a handful that are 5k+. At the moment I'm playing my druid, who is a 5.1k tank, and 4.1k resto. I haven't raided in WotLK before, but based on previous endgame experience, I think I'd prefer to play rdps or heals for raids. Please post days/start times in EST, so people can get a better idea of whether your guild fits their availability. Thanks!

9. Pop into the discord and put a message in the general chat! We'd love to have you