1. help me choose a class

Hi new player here. I want to play without spending a single $ so I will level and gear myself

That being said, the most important thing to me is ease of finding group. Therefore I will be rolling tank or healer or most valuable DPS. I have looked through pages of this forum but would still like to make my own thread for input.

My current options are Demo lock (apparently in high demand) Prot warrior. or a healing class (don't really care which). That being said I'll play anything if you recommend it.

Projected playtime is a couple hours every few days. I have little interest in interacting with people so I care more about the solo experience. Dungeon LFG and PUG raids

For comments saying "play what you enjoy" I literally couldn't care less. My preferred class is monk but that doesn't exist this expansion. I've played all classes lots in the past and would be fine playing anything. I just want to get groups easily and not waste my playtime waiting/looking for groups.

TLDR:
    What is the most in demand class/specs?

2. My first advice would be:
    Donate atleast 23 coins so you can skip the que and get a nice Weapon/Shield/Trinket for your char which will help you a lot mainly cos of GS boost, and the fact that you dont need to wait for 1 hour to get in the game just to get DC after 5min.

As for the class i would say Druid.
    Its perfect since it can be played as both Tank and a Healer. Feral Tank is the best tank in this patch, while Resto Druid is always needed duo to awesome raid healing, innervate and combat rezz.
    Getting Oathbinder HC would boost you on a whole new level and would make gearing process as a Bear tank a lot easyer, faster, and enjoyable.

If you want to play a Range DPS, i guess Warlock is the one most needed, but you wont have a lot of fun with it since you will be a Summon Stone with a Raid Buff, aka u wont see top of any dmg dealt.
    Again, LK 25m hc spell power sword is as good as Oathbinder for feral here, so those 20eu are def worth spending on 23 coins.

P.S. you will get insta que in RDF as a Tank, or insta raid inv, while as DPS you will have to wait or not get inved sometimes.

3. Warlock is a good choice but druid is a pretty good choice as well. Prot wars are considered the worst tank however.

4. however, person to person opinions might differ so yea

Tank - Bear > Pala = DK

DPS -
    Demo Warlock
    Boomkin
    Hunter (only if you are skilled enough)

Healer -
    R Shaman > Hpala > Disc > Rdruid

Sorry but Rdruids are and will always stay my last call ever as healer for 10 mans personally.