1. [Problem] Old character on Neltharion

Hello,

I'm an old Molten-wow player, who got a free boost after the big wipe. I used it in the first few days after the server went up, on a NE druid named "Below".
    I'm coming back after more than 2 years to find out that Neltharion has been decommissioned and that I can downgrade my character to WOTLK.

However, when I got to the website Control Panel, it says I have no characters on Neltharion. I researched a bit more and learned that there was an inactivity cleanup, but it did not delete level 85 characters, only flagged them for a rename. Thus my character is probably alive, but I cannot rename it since Neltharion isn't up anymore.

Anybody from the staff can give advice on how to solve this? Or at least to check if this account has an unnamed level 85 druid?

Thank you in advance.

2. BUMP!

Any info on this? I have the same problem.

3. you can still log on to the cata server ingame

login, rename your toon, and you can transfer once the service is online

4. you can still log on to the cata server ingame

login, rename your toon, and you can transfer once the service is online
    Thank you mate. They gave me the same response via [email protected] and solved it for me.
    They have a very good support team.

5. Anyone have any advice? Today i was actually able to log on to the Neltharion server and log in my chars, i have two characters in the 60's, they still show up on the character realm transfer screen, unfortunately it wont let me change expansions since my characters aren't level 85. Did i miss the window to transfer?