1. Boosted Exp/Honor points on World pvp maps

Suggesting to increase Exp/honor gain from Specific world pvp maps like Silithus, Eastern plaguelands, Zangarmarsh, Terokkar Forest, Nagrand
    (with the exception of Hellfire Peninsula )

To expand the use of these leveling zones rather than following a specific route to levelup.
    Also encourages twinks(if is still exist) to participate in world pvp than waiting in 10-year long BG queues.

2. People don't level up in EPL, Zangarmarsh, or Nagrand...? News to me.

Personally I've never set foot in Felwood. I don't think certain zones should have special perks just to make people populate them.

3. Boosting honor gains in those zones would just prevent leveling characters from leveling there.
    Twink vs a leveling char is bull**** anyway, it's like a geared character vs a fresh 80.

Overall seems like a bad idea as it would promote what you'd call "world pvp" but i'd call it "lvl 69 twink farming lvl 62 in zangar"

4. Boosting honor gains in those zones would just prevent leveling characters from leveling there.
    Twink vs a leveling char is bull**** anyway, it's like a geared character vs a fresh 80.

Overall seems like a bad idea as it would promote what you'd call "world pvp" but i'd call it "lvl 69 twink farming lvl 62 in zangar"
    would that be such a bad idea tho? id love some low lvl pvp its way more fun

5. Bad idea? Maybe.
    But it sure as hell wouldn't promote world pvp, it'd just make players avoid those zones now like they do with Tanaris, STV and Hellfire. I'd fight players that are my level and are leveling, but 4 levels above me twink is far from a fair fight.

6. We don't do that sort of thing. Players are free to follow the route they prefer to level up out of the multiple available and there's no reason to "encourage" them to go a certain place with extra rewards. You can try suggesting an occasional in-game event in this thread to get more attention to those areas, but that's as far as it would go.