1. Ally Retri Guide! End game pve BiS! Tips and consumables! Du haste!

A lot of gear with haste regardless of lacking seal of blood!

Head Duplicitous Guise from Kil'jaeden or Situational T6 Head from Archimonde to get 4 set for excuting some fights faster !
    Neck Hard Khorium Choker Swp trash must have JC to have it and if not Cluth of Demise from Brutallus
    Shoulders Pauldrons of Berskering from The Eredar Twins
    Cloak Cloak of Unforgivable Sin from Kil'jaeden
    Chest Warharness of Reckless Fury from M'uru Leatherworking chests from Swp trash Embrace of the Phoenix(2) and Carapace of Sun and Shadow(3) are good aswell but strenght is your main stat so there is no arugement about that.
    Bracers T6 Kalecgos
    Hands Gloves of Immortal Dusk Leatherworking recipe from Swp trash . I like this gloves since they are just broken so much crit and its better then mail or plate crafted once!
    Belt T6 Brutallus
    Legs Felfury Legplates from Brutallus
    Boots T6 Felmyst
    Rings Hard Khorium Band SWP JC recipe from swp trash and Unstoppable Aggressor's Ring from Bloodboil It's better then twins ring cuz retri doesnt benefit that much from armor penetraion as other classes do but it is an usefully extra stat not main.
    Trinkets Dragons Spine Trophy from Boss who needs 3k+ gs ppl who cant do 1 tactic! and Blackened Naaru Silver from M'uru
    Weapon The One And Only Weapon That Shall Not Be Named! from Kil'jaeden
    Libram Libram of Divine Judgment BoJ((15) vendor in Shat!

Ally rets may have the lack of a good sustainable seal to do damage but it doesnt mean its bad, its heavy gear depended and with swp gear out its time to shine! As you can see i dont like the builds with armor penetration even tho there is 2 items with armor penetration there are couple of reasons for it. Seal of Command has no limits of how much it can proc per minute so more hits you get more chance of procing you can get ! Having faster attacks mean you also can get mana back from seal of wisdom on boss and ret tier 6 set 2 and not to worry about having mana issues (how about that !). Competing with other classes for armor penetration who benefit twice more then you is not helping the raid dps since not all of retri dps is physical xd! Haste has no diminishing return to your melee swings the only thing you need to worry about is not to cast judgemnt before landing a new melee attack which you can see with an addon which tells you when you will swing next so you dont lose a chance for a seal of command proc!

You should use Haste potions O N L Y and Dark runes(Demonic rune why farm that jesus ! prot pala with healer in scholo and R'nR!) are god sent vannila stuff that are op you get mana back form using and the health that you sacrifaced turns into 10% mana from Spiritul Attument ( this is why Blood elfs are boosted seal of blood has that backlash thingy going and they get mana from loosing health O M G less mana issues more damage to themself more mana gets back makes me sad why did i go to ally with friends who quit after 1 month xd R I P ) Oil of Immolition if you are nerd like me to get some more dps going since using it has no gcd! (free dps) You can use consecentraion but never go bellow 2k mana pool , just dont do it!

Plan infront when to pop your cds time with pots,trinkets and heroism(s) exampe In fight like Brutallus(Dps race) use wings with 1st heroism and 2nd wings on 20% where your group should get a 2nd hero (assusing your raid leaders know what are they doing xd) Free Flask of 120 ap on non demons bosses and demonslayer elixir with combo mageblood(fights with low or none raid damage) or draenicwisdom ( with high raid damage going on).

Food is obvious which one and enchts aswell no brainer there everyone knows it! After getting BiS rings put your self to work and get 4stats on rings cuz why not! Gems whould be to activate the best meta gem ingame and atleast have 2 blues and 2 yellows if there is a good socket bonus always try to activate its not hard to do it exploit the gbank to get it perfectly gemmed.

Your choice for race on ally is your own ! No to racism! But if you are not human 2nd trinket can be Expertise from MGT HC since you get expertise cap with it , humans with racial and swp tokens have 5% expertise and lacking 20 expertise rating to reach cap which is okey you dont dodge that much(pray) and if you want that hit from dranei racial you are mad you just need 3% from gear 3% from boomkin and 3% from talents and you are capped!

Proffesions are following Leatherworking or how can you think that you can raid without it? and 2nd is your choice i went with JC since its best money maker( my opnion no judge pls) and BS(overrated) until Archimonde came was good for the crafted weapons!

Your talents should be THE normal build with kings(5/11/45) cuz you wanna buff kings on the raid so you dont end up with salvation which means you might end with buffing small light on tanks and risk rebuffing mid fight ( waste of mana ) leave that threat buff to the prot and never ever go improved might holy paladin should have that with improved wisdom !

Tip for all paladin players if you dont have pally power and think you can be badass without just reroll ty.

This should be all you need to know about retri ! very ez very nice best class with best spec
    Edited: October 30, 2018