1. Battleground premades

I think premades are a bit unhealthy for the pvp environment of bgs, I don't see why its ok i should queue into the same 2-3 teams graveyard camping the opposite faction all day long, its frustrating.
    Queuing with friends is fine but its kind of ridiculous seeing the same group of people of people all day long. Why not impose limits to how many people can queue at the same time to 3 people
    inb4 just make a premade yourself haha

2. I think graids are a bit unhealthy for the PVE environment of instances, I don't see why it's ok I should run the same instance and the same 2-3 guilds do the raid faster than me with more HC clears, it's frustrating
    Raiding with your friends is fine but it's kind of ridiculous seeing the same group of raiders all day long. Why not impose limits on how many pugs you can have in a raid to 10 people?
    Inb4 "This analogy makes no sense"

If you can't let other people play the game, you shouldn't be allowed to enjoy it either. I propose a GS limit on BG's, 6.2k+ gs or you shouldn't be allowed to play at all.

3. Its called random battleground for a reason, you don't know what to expect from the opposite team and if you don't have what it takes in a battlefield then this is not the right place for you to be

4. At best you could get rated battlegrounds as thats a blizzlike thing in cata and later. Lots of people already want it

5. I don't see why its ok i should queue into the same 2-3 teams graveyard camping the opposite faction all day long, its frustrating.
    Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results is insanity.
    U are queuing into the same opponent premade for the whole day and it never came into ur mind to dodge that premade?

Create a char on the other faction and add smb of the premade to ur friendlist. Only queue when they are already in a BG.
    Optional use the specific queue to queue for a other BG than the one that the premade is currently in.
    Is that really so hard?