1. Unholy Infusion for Shadowmourne!

Anyone know if this can be done as a tank without having to equip Shadow's Edge as long as I controlled the abomination and acquired the Unholy Power plus killing Putricide with tank weapons? Or do I HAVE TO have Shadow's Edge equipped the whole time and I HAVE TO killed the boss with it?

2. You have to have Shadow's Edge on while piloting the abom, making sure to click the button when you have 100 ooze for the infusion. However, once phase 3 starts and you are kicked out of the abom, if you are needed as an OT you can equip your tank weapons and continue the fight without Shadow's Edge

3. You have to have Shadow's Edge on while piloting the abom, making sure to click the button when you have 100 ooze for the infusion. However, once phase 3 starts and you are kicked out of the abom, if you are needed as an OT you can equip your tank weapons and continue the fight without Shadow's Edge
    Okay thanks for reply!

4. Okay thanks for reply!
    Actually I did it once and when I swtitched to shield+OH I didn't get the Q done, so don't risk it .