1. heya

Hello Warmane Staff, i wanted to downgrade my cata characters to wotlk.. but it shows me its no longer avilable can u help me? i been inactive for too long and i just came and found downgrade avilable can downgrade my chars?

2. Select Currency: Free. Right now you can only transfer Cata characters to MoP. Transfers to wotlk should be available soon. Wotlk is in the dropdown but I haven't seen an announcement that it's already available. You can find more information here: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=387166

3. It was a nice idea but I think they decided not to do it because it takes actual effort to decide what gear equates to what, along with any other items that weren't there during 3.3.5a, which should be replaced or changed to a prepatch version or simply deleted, etc. but it's relatively simple to move a character to the next expansion up. Too bad that leaves you on the next deadest server.

Now I could be wrong and it's just going to take awhile for them to get things sorted, but this is just what I heard from a third party.

4. It was a nice idea but I think they decided not to do it because it takes actual effort to decide what gear equates to what, along with any other items that weren't there during 3.3.5a, which should be replaced or changed to a prepatch version or simply deleted, etc. but it's relatively simple to move a character to the next expansion up. Too bad that leaves you on the next deadest server.

Now I could be wrong and it's just going to take awhile for them to get things sorted, but this is just what I heard from a third party.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2958337

5. ahh there's not going to be any gear equivalency at all, guess it really was too hard to figure out what season gear/raid drops should equate to which going down to wotlk. Well that kinda sucks but it's better than no transfer at all.