1. <A><Shadow Complex> Pve Leveling/gearing guild NO GS REQ

Hello,

Welcome to the Shadow Complex recruitment forum. If you found yourself here its due to at least one of the factors

1. Your looking for a guild that does not have a 5k GS req to run fos/pos
    2. Your leveling your char, and just want a chill place to hang out
    3. You don't have every Achev to raid with, but how can you, you cant even join a raid!

We here at Shadow Complex are not Elitist you know whats! We are a small family based guild that is just getting started. Our goal is to help people learn the game, So what you never done FoS/PoS. We will help you Level and began the gearing process. While we do plan to have a raid team, We are not at that point yet. Infact me and my wife are leveling our char now, so are Two main officers. We just made the swap from MOP (were the pve is lacking at best)

So if you plan to join we have a few simple rules.

1. Do not take the lords name in vain.
    2. Its a family guild so we ask to keep it cleanish in guild chat.
    3. If you run a guild group. if they can enter they can go. Help them gear/Lvl!
    4. We have Discord, You have to be on it if your part of a raid team! If your Group leader Request it (if your running with Wimder, I always request it. Its easier to explain to the new players whats going on)
    5. We only have 5 Ranks Trial, Member,Alt, Officer, Guild Master

Thats it. No GS reqs, No Required times you HAVE to be on (not till raids are set up, and your raid ready) No BS (not blacksmithing) rules. We want to have fun and play wow. Come join us we are US based time zone, most of us playing are from the central time zone. Normal players on around 3pm to 12am Central standard time US (would use server time, but we know not everyone has daylight savings time)

Msg us in game Wimder , treehuggin , Katalaria For more info or an invite
    Edited: November 12, 2018

2. If your a new player even if you dont join the guild i have started a guide that im going to be adding to check it out here

Wimders guide for new players!
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=393478

3. We would love to have you aboard. We are a small group but will help out in any way we can. We can't teach you how to play; that is up to you. But I can help direct you to numerous guides and am willing to answer questions.

I've been on Icecrown for a little over a year now. I have played WoW since the end of BC. I ran a successful guild on retail for 8 years. Unfortunately, retail is no longer designed for my tastes which is why I'm here now.

Hope to see you around Azeroth!
    Edited: November 5, 2018 Reason: spelling and grammar; I failed my mother tongue

4. Hey,

I would like to join the guild, so I will be whispering one of you guys in the upcoming days :).

Currently leveling a MM Hunter on Alliance. Used to be a Horde player, I have 2 80's and a few 70's on there. I will transfer my 2 80's to Alliance in time.
    I would love to raid with you guys, except I'm EU based (Amsterdam, The Netherlands). In the weekends that doesn't rly matter too much since I'm able to stay online overnight :D.

the resto druid on horde is 6K GS'ish (haven't played on him for a while)
    the affli lock is 5K GS'ish

focussing on the ally MM hunter nowadays. Ingame name: Phasy

Is being EU based a major problem ?

Kind regards,
    Phasy

5. Should not be my friend, We are eventually hoping to open up both EU and NA raid times. and im thinking we will do most our raiding on the weekends to start wtih (im on call alot at night, but not on weekends) We are a bit off from raiding as we get members toghter and then get them geared. but we would be happy to have you.

till we talk, Cheers!

6. Still looking for people who wanna gear with out gs requirments

7. Looking for more healers and dps to try and start raiding soon

8. Gearing members to get ready for 10man raids. Join us today!

9. i would love too join on my ret pala orgusdin, i have som experience because i played when Lich King was the expansion and raided alot back then :) hope i can join in, personaly i am friendly and helpfull and love to do fun stuff such as dung. spam and PvP, and mayby some raiding later on :)

Best regards Orgusdin

10. I am interested in joining Nightrider is my ign running hunter lvl 30 as of this post

11. Unfortunately, the guild died. Most people I guess lost interest really quickly.