1. The Scale of the Sands reputation sold as a service on Outland

Hello all,

I would suggest to make it a payable service to buy reputation with The Scale of the Sands until Honored on Outland.
    I think that there are a few hunters who would only like to pvp, but cannot buy "bis ammo" and have a handicap because of that.

2. Hello all,

I would suggest to make it a payable service to buy reputation with The Scale of the Sands until Honored on Outland.
    I think that there are a few hunters who would only like to pvp, but cannot buy "bis ammo" and have a handicap because of that.
    those hunters should.. youknow play some PVE to get their BIS ammo.

3. Your arguement would be valid if... you know... there wasn't a store for high-end gear.

4. We haven't ever offered any sort of reputation in exchange for coins in over half a dozen years. I can't see why we would start now, for one specific reputation, up to a specific level, so one specific class on one specific expansion gets to skip the reputation grind and get their best ammunition. The fact we have gear on the Marketplace would only be meaningful in this if you were asking for said ammunition to be exchangeable for coins.