1. New Player Question :)

Hello Warmane Staff and Members.

First, Thank you for offering this server and services.

My Daughter and I just found this service and joined a few days ago. We both loved WotLK and stopped playing shortly after
    this expansion in retail.

Here, we are now in the level of 20's, and have enjoyed all of it so far.

My Question is the AH cost of items for low level new players. We checked AH last night for daggers as I am a Rogue, and low level green daggers
    in the level 18 to 28 were listed for 50 Gold / 70 Gold etc. which both of us have not even made enough to get our horses yet. I am level 24
    and still use white daggers 8 - 14 dg which yes I die a heck of a lot. :) I have 2.3 gold and need 5 gold to train horse so saving like crazy :)

So why is AH seem so high? We both remember in retail items costing silver even up to level 40s for loot items being sold on AH.

Thanks for any tips and help you may offer.

Have a great day and Eat more TACOS!

ForTacos

2. Hello Fortacos,

Its a x7 server so prices are a bit off, also prices are a bit higher becouse of Transmog options. But Im sure there should be some weapon for you out of quests or so..

I can help but Id rather let ya a bit struggle getting stuff than just getting em for free, but if ya really need help let me know.

Cheers and Welcome

3. Hello ForTacos and welcome.

I believe it’s because low-level items are used mostly for transmog if looking nice. Alsoat this server is x7, meaning 99% of playes go through leveling process as quickly as possible and then when they’re 80 gearing process begins.

I’d advise you to do the same - however, if you and your daughter (what a nice combo, hoping mine will be interested one day :> )are on the Horde side and really prefer to buy items from AH and do it that way while enjoying whole leveling process, please let me know what’s your in game nick and I might help you out.
    Edited: October 31, 2018

4. Thank you!!

WOW

Everyone on this server is so nice. SO happy to see people like this!

We both want to earn our way but having a weapon close to our level seems crazy hard to come by for some reason.

We are learning this X7 server stuff as this is all new to us and I have no idea what transmog means but will google it today :)
    This makes perfect reason why items cost what they do. Thank you for telling us.

I am starting mining so maybe I can soon start making usable weapons.

Dantedemon90 and Nibvictum, Thank you both for your time, info and offers. It was not my intention here to ask for free stuff or handouts but
    a pair of 20's daggers would not be refused :) At least it will help me while I get mining up so I can make my own and not die every ten minutes.

We are both Horde and in game name is "LoveTacos"

By the way, we both want to donate buy my daughter does not have a credit card. Can I donate and send her some coins so she can donate with
    them? Still don't fully understand the donate and point system or how you even get points.

ForTacos :)

5. WOW

Everyone on this server is so nice. SO happy to see people like this!

We both want to earn our way but having a weapon close to our level seems crazy hard to come by for some reason.

We are learning this X7 server stuff as this is all new to us and I have no idea what transmog means but will google it today :)
    This makes perfect reason why items cost what they do. Thank you for telling us.

I am starting mining so maybe I can soon start making usable weapons.

Dantedemon90 and Nibvictum, Thank you both for your time, info and offers. It was not my intention here to ask for free stuff or handouts but
    a pair of 20's daggers would not be refused :) At least it will help me while I get mining up so I can make my own and not die every ten minutes.

We are both Horde and in game name is "LoveTacos"

By the way, we both want to donate buy my daughter does not have a credit card. Can I donate and send her some coins so she can donate with
    them? Still don't fully understand the donate and point system or how you even get points.

ForTacos :)
    No worries, we understand why you’ve posted.

I’ll shoot you a mail in couple of hours when I login to the game.

As far as donations, I’d say that it would be best for you to give her your credit card so that she can donate or donate for her once she’s logged in to account. Sending coins won’t grant premium account status. Once you donate for an account mroe than $10 (minimum donation amount), it becomes Premium. Best Premium perk is skippin queue which is quite a problem on Icecrown.
    Edited: October 31, 2018

6. Welcome!

The first time through is always the toughest on this server, gankers, money and gear just hurt.

But stick with it, you'll be hording gold, and blowing through content in no time. Best of luck to you!

7. Nibvictum

Thank you for all your help hope to see you in game :)

8. you can easilly get some good weapons from quests

9. Unreal People on this Server!

My Daughter and I would like to thank everyone who emailed us goodies from the bottom of our hearts. My daughter was in tears last night
    overjoyed from the kind people here. We play a lot of games in the evenings together and have never had anything like this happen before.
    Playing on this server with out a level 80 Main (yet) really is a blast moving from zone to zone.

A high level player with question marks killed us a few times over and over when we ran back to our bodies last night and my daughter said it was helping
    her learn how to fine your way on the map when your dead cause it can be a bit strange looking. She still had a big smile on her face getting killed 6
    times.

If there is anything we can do to help others, please ask, we would love to repay what you all have done for us here.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!