1. Prot Warrior vs Prot Pally FIGHT!

Alright yall, I wanna see what everyone thinks. Im planning to role both, started with Prot warrior loving it so far, but im not fully leveled yet. When it comes to end game, Whats your proffered tank and why?

Reason i picked Warrior over Pally was after reading over 2 very good guides, everyone said that warrior was the hardest to tank with..... And i never shy away from a challenge. Plus my first char i knew i wanted to get it all BiS or as close to it. and what better way to do it then with a class that was going to take some time to master (meaning not just a 686 rotation)

But thats my reasoning.

What yall think?

2. Prot Pally for PvE and Prot Warrior for PvP. Prot Warrior is great in PvP with high Shield Slam damage and survivability, but they are lacking the effective health of every other tank in the game, so you won't be tanking 25 man ICC or RS in a serious guild most likely.

3. In PvP Prot warr has tools for prety much any class and with bis gear you'll be hurting even healers enough. As for PvE, i'd agree that prot pala is a safer bet due to the raid tools it has(+ bubble/cancelaura macro to reset certain debuffs)

4. Whoever says that you won't raid with tank warrior in rs 25 or icc 25 heroic is just biased thinking. They read comments from ''elite'' players and that's how they show it to everybody. I myself play warrior prot and I have done many many things that seemed ''impossible''. Just stop with that, there's even a video with prot warrior soloing lich king on 25 man heroic. Solo tank no double and he did it.

Yes prot warriors require a bit more gear and the reason they are not played too much is because warmane still hasn't fixed block rating (at least what other says).

Pala prot is better because of heals and bubble and other things. So for soloing some dungeons on heroic, it's easier with pala.