1. Gnome Warrior avatar?

Hey yall!

I love my gnome, and i love the warrior! I have had no luck finding a Gnome warrior Avatar that i could use for the site, was hoping maybe yall had one laying around. I know its a rare request (almost as rare as a female dwarf +2 if you get the refference) but figured it was worth a shot

Thanks in advance Cheers!

2. Hey yall!

I love my gnome, and i love the warrior! I have had no luck finding a Gnome warrior Avatar that i could use for the site, was hoping maybe yall had one laying around. I know its a rare request (almost as rare as a female dwarf +2 if you get the refference) but figured it was worth a shot

screenshot the one you currently have and downsize it in paint to 150x177 ?

3. Hey yall!

at any screenshot use snipping tool from windows, helps with dpi alot, :) also if you want a banner like twitch or youtube i cna make you one.. just PM