1. Pretty bad trolling man. No one is that stupid.

2. Look here, Everyone whose making an ICC 25 Pug raid ask themselves when they start inviting, Should I bring everyone with no achieves and 5k gs to this raid?
    or do I want to progress far thus getting passed more bosses and therefore maybe get some more BoE's "Bloodqueen choker" for example, because let's be honest here, no leader would want to do that, just to prove everyone wrong you MIGHT do it couple of times before you grow tired of wiping and raid over at Marrowgar after some tards ninja pulling.

The chain reaction of selling in game gold for coins have turned this whole realm into a tumor.
    People ninja everything in RDF's so they can sell more gold for some sweet coins. so they have to implement ninja banns.
    People reserve everything you can possible reserve in every raid they make so they can sell it and get some sweet coins.
    People get bots that farm endlessly and prevents everyone else from making even the slightest gold, just so they can get some sweet coins.
    People selling their characters, so the global chatt gives your a headache unless your ignore every single char seller and guild recruiter you can whose using autoflood.

This system does not help the "casual" player in any way rather the right oposite, and it rewards those who don't give a flying **** about anyone else, ninjas, people who queue rdf with 1k gs and cheaters.

Ontop of this we have the gold squish, which inforce this even more because the gold in circulation becomes more valueable.
    This years gold squish will make this even worse, Coin price will drop down as gold value raise and everyone will try make gold for themselves just to get over this so called "progression wall" because coins can get you those items.

Now ask yourself, Why don't people help out each other, why do people become meaner by every day.

3. This system does not help the "casual" player in any way rather the right oposite, and it rewards those who don't give a flying **** about anyone else, ninjas, people who queue rdf with 1k gs and cheaters.

I totally agree with your entire post, you and few others pointed out how awful entire environment for newcomers are.

Not only that it take's you longer to gear up to the point where you can play ICC but instead bar is raised quite higher than you'd expect and need due to coins and everything else.

I already said, you have noobs(newbies/starters) & BIS characters, how you transition phase in between newbie and BIS is just devastating and more than time consuming.

Server became way too custom and it's far far far away from being anything like Blizzard version on seroids.

Pretty bad trolling man. No one is that stupid.
    Maybe you are just too angry towards this server and by acting like a denying child you attempt to troll or insult anything that is not how you perceive it since that's your defensive mechanism when you're in the wrong.

I'm more than sure that i outrank you in education so what you're doing is just what bitter and uneducated people who can't hold a debate or argument therefore they deny and disagree with everything that does not come from their own opinion while having zero evidence regarding entire topic. (And you know what they say about opinions well everyone has them)

I have a feel like I'm talking to a Flatearther here, but you're named Warmaner instead.
    Edited: November 3, 2018 Reason: huh

4. Well, I seriously think you are trying to troll, just don't really have mental capacity for that.
    But anyway, I'm glad to help you because you obviously need it.

Manner in which you converse impairs your chances in social environment. Facts provided by you yourself about the situation you are in proves this beyond doubt. Also you are projecting some defencive behaviour on me - means you are unable to reflect or understand your own situation or motivations. You are being defencive here, I suspect you don't even realize why you have such a response or even that you have it.

You fail to understand environment you are in. You play in realm and expect it to be something you have imagined instead of seeing it for what it is. I made millions of golds and I never ninjad item, never reserved stuff and never used any gliders, cheats or exploits. All fair trade, I provided to people what they want. I geared up lots of chars to best in slot by playing because I found people why are interested to do the same. Try to look at it like this - realm is just a bunch of people.

To progress you must provide people with what they want. A player capable. Player who can admit his faults. Player who is on time for raid. Player who has his flasks and pots. Player who is at least tolerable to talk to.

Deflate that ego, maybe someone will actually like to play with you even if you are worst player in the world.

Edit;
    Sorry I had to add this,
    But some criticism from a dude whos gmotd is some rap song and to convince raid leader that he is good he says "I'm good player.". woooh, what a world we live in
    Edited: November 3, 2018

5. Im sure those guilds who boosted all your "BiS" toons, and those people who missed out on items jumps out of joy when they hear your just selling the characters to complete random people for your own profit.

6. Im sure those guilds who boosted all your "BiS" toons, and those people who missed out on items jumps out of joy when they hear your just selling the characters to complete random people for your own profit.
    I have sold one char that I got when it merged into Icecrown, duplicate class that I wouldn't play. People like me are the ones who boost guys like you and this mariomii guy. People like me are the ones who give guys like you flasks and gold for repairs. We are the ones who make platform and earn those "big achievements" for you while you lay dead and useless, but it's everyone else fault. See, you expect me to be some *******, but you are the ******* here, accusing me, accusing and slandering everyone. Try to realize that you are the source of your own problems, not gold sellers, not gold squish, not people who make raids and not guilds. You. Then you can start to create decent environment on realm.

7. Woah settle down small fry, I was boosting the guys who was boosting you when you started, control your temper.

8. Ok big fry,
    but still, thinking that everything is somehow rigged and everyone is jackal looking to bite a piece of of new guy is nothing healthy. Some will, some wont and every player can find his way, which is major part of the game.

9. All i see is WAHWAHWAH i dont have 6kgs they wont invite me im gonna rage on forums XD

Git gud scrub or just donate

10. The add-on fakeachievement is essential on this server because of this exact reason. Everyone who plays private servers are usually morons anyways. I see too many Nm/Hc pugs requiring LOD and 6.1k now to get to PP and wipe because no one has ever played wotlk before. Just send them a fake achievement and play your class in the raid.

11. Or they can learn to get good and donate
    The achievement requirement is to make sure noobs like OP dont get to raid

OP donate or stick woth rhc you scrub

12. Woah settle down small fry, I was boosting the guys who was boosting you when you started, control your temper.
    Don't bother explaining things to this @angrylol since it's just waste of time and energy trying to convince someone certain things, as i said he is like those Flat-Earthers.

All i see is WAHWAHWAH i dont have 6kgs they wont invite me im gonna rage on forums XD

Git gud scrub or just donate

This is also example of an angry person who only had enough imagination to say those two pointless things.
    I'm not saying that donating and supporting server is bad idea, i donate myself for my own pleasure, for having lack of time to actually play etc.

But ''Git gud scrub'' or those random Warmane toxic failinsults towards a player who can't set aside 100$ or more on for a private server and is just looking to enjoy the content of WOTLK expansion is not havinga great time at all trying to gear up on it's own.

Cuz eventually they will hit max gear RDF & other small raids provide and he'll be stuck at 5.8.

Or they can learn to get good and donate
    The achievement requirement is to make sure noobs like OP dont get to raid

OP donate or stick woth rhc you scrub

Example of a troll or imagine if he was actually serious about what he have said. Hilarious.

The add-on fakeachievement is essential on this server because of this exact reason. Everyone who plays private servers are usually morons anyways. I see too many Nm/Hc pugs requiring LOD and 6.1k now to get to PP and wipe because no one has ever played wotlk before. Just send them a fake achievement and play your class in the raid.

So true, i totally agree with this it became quite funny seeing how people require high gear score and gear in general just to wipe on PP.

But before getting into that kind of raid to wipe & disband on PP you need 6,1 gearscore. Get it? Lmao

13. Cuz eventually they will hit max gear RDF & other small raids provide and he'll be stuck at 5.8.
    You answered your own original question. This is how far you can go doing it solo. This is how that part of the game works, this is the peak of randoms in pugs and badge farming. These pugs will wipe and disband, GS is irrelevant.

If you want to do endgame you need dedicated guild. And what's expected of you will change, it is completely different environment. If you start pumping your rights, how good you are and how toxic everyone is all you going to get is kick. Back to where you belong - the pug dregs you go.

14. I've gotten my shaman to 5.9K with PUG 25's so far, and I'm aware it's slow process to get to 6-6.1K. It's not impossible. Gearing through 5.5-5.8K was annoying as it was bit too over geared for ToC 25's, and some ICC pugs aren't that keen on taking 5.5K's, unless it's an alt run. I should add that I did only like 1 or 2 really bad/painstaking 6/12 ICC 10 PUG's.
    Sure, I always said I have my Bane/LoD/RS25HC mains and get inspected on my alt. Never got asked to log my mains to actually show the achievements though. Which have allowed me to "more promising" PUG's.
    When you have the experience, and you show up with alt that isn't GS whored to heavens. Yeah, you might actually get that raid slot for yourself with lower than asked/required GS.

15. So true, i totally agree with this it became quite funny seeing how people require high gear score and gear in general just to wipe on PP.

But before getting into that kind of raid to wipe & disband on PP you need 6,1 gearscore. Get it? Lmao
    Yep, there's no winning against the droves of buffoons on this server. All you can do is get EoT gear and hope for good rolls.

First 123 Last