1. thank you for pointing me to the fake achiev addon. maybe now i can get into some more raids to actually get gear.

2. I know it doesnt have to be any proof, but let just take it as my opinion. Im horde player for years, but 1 year ago I wanted to make an pvp char finally. I had much more fun on BG, usually camping horde, BG was way easier to win for me, sometimes i tried 5-7 bgs as horde for daily win, in Ally 1-2usually. But let it be. I tried to start pve with this Ally char as well and IT was nightmare. Plenty of ppl/guilds not speaking english, overall number of raids lower, sick requirements for pugs/guilds (even for warmane standards), people were not too glad to help at anything. I stand it for 2 months, faction changed.
    As a main pve player with small interest in pvp, I will never choose Ally again. Best experience I had on this server. Now Im back in horde, enjoying pve. Just yesterday i saw 2 guilds looking for members 5.3k + to raid/progress icc and rs

So once again, im not saying its 100% accurate, but my opinion is:
    1) wanna faceroll in pvp, world and BG, also have best race - go for human as Ally
    2)wanna Play pve, progress or farming endgame, go for horde

3. May 8, 2019  
    The add-on fakeachievement is essential on this server because of this exact reason. Everyone who plays private servers are usually morons anyways. I see too many Nm/Hc pugs requiring LOD and 6.1k now to get to PP and wipe because no one has ever played wotlk before. Just send them a fake achievement and play your class in the raid.
    this.

underachiever also works very well.

4. May 9, 2019  

First 123