1. auction house addon?

pls forgive typos. I had hand surgery and i'm hunting and pecking with left hand.

i'm finding that very often i'll go looking for something in ah only to find its been flooded. e.g., i'm searching for the best price on full stacks of copper bars, and some pinhead has put 4000 individual bars up. i dont know if its stupidity or just trying to be a pia.

it'd be great if there were more filters to ignore specific sellers, etc.

are there any ah addons that might help with this?

thanks in advance.

2. Auctionator Version 2.6.3 which was the last release for the Wotlk client is probably your best bet solely because it lumps up all the listings based on price. So if some scrub is selling 4000 bars for 5gold each and some guy is selling 234 bars for 5.1gold each, instead of getting 4234 listings in total you'd have to scroll down past - you'll instead get two listings instead of the 4234 odd, one saying 4000 bars 5 golds each and 234 bars for 5.1 gold each.

This is the link to the version: https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/...r/files/426882

The other AH addons you could look into if you're not happy with Auctionator are the Wotlk version for Auctioneer and a backlogged version of TradeSkillMaster (TSM) for wotlk.

I use all three because they all have different functions I need, so if you have any questions just ask.

3. thanks for the great pointers! once the server is back up i'll give them a try.