1. Rbg ally

I am 20 matches of rbg (by locator) trying to win, I did not win any ...
    What do I have to do? I will be forced to change faction to try to have fun?

2. but you are having fun, you are playing the game
    or do you mean that you want to win?

3. Strange, when I was in alliance we were winning so often that every bg I was only camping graveyards... it was so boring so i transfered to horde.
    Maybe you had some really bad luck? At peak time mostly alliance win (sometimes 10+ loses in a row), after peak time horde start winning.

4. Let’s break that down this way:

Both factions are “pretty much” balanced. Probably in 90% of RBG’s, Premades are the factor that’s deciding which side is going to win. When those Premades meet, it’s really fun, when they don’t, it’s mostly a farm. That makes me think win/lose ratio might be dependent most to the time of the day when you’re playing and when the oposing faction and their PvP guilds are making most premades.

So, you lost 20 in a row as ally player - at the same time, horde individual queing RBG has a higher chance of winning those BG’s because at that time Horde is mostly dominating Icecrown BG scene. As we’re all playing at the time of day that works for us best, I’d suggest you checking and see if that ratio will improve for you in the next couple of days and see if it’s consistent. If it is - transfer to Horde, done deal or join a PvP guild and join premades.

Same thing can happen for a hordie that’s in the same position as you are, playing on different day/time of the day. That’s just how things work on Icecrown.
    Edited: November 2, 2018