1. Alterac Valley Changes

I didn't see any news or announcements about changes to Alterac Valley. What are these changes about? idk I'm probably out of the loop

2. ok what I have seen so far is an unnecessary amount of npcs added and a nerf to either boss health or damage, perhaps even both

3. they added an unnecessary amount of npcs only alliance side (for example 4 druids of the groove at stormpike aid station, the gy in alliance base. They will attack you when you spawn there).
    They also added 2 fantastic lvl 70 alliance guards to frostwolf hut, gy in horde base lol

In these conditions it's impossible for horde to win AV

now you are forced to reroll alliance to do some honor

btw, now rams are lv 70 and they charge you from Narnia. frostwolfs are still lv 61. GJ
    Edited: November 2, 2018

4. GM's really good job, now alliance will gear up faster little bit, going to play alliance now :)

5. i just wanna to say ... new changes in AV really sucks..... i play for horde and you cant get any bunker alone... impossible ...u cant get grave alone ... almost impossible only well geared players maybe and in BG often happens that u stays alone ... so im asking ..for what people are those changes ??
    Because it is really dishonored making things harder for horde making them easier for poor alliance. It doesnt help to increase alliance pop.
    You just forcing people to leave from AV cause GM`s u r ruining it.
    Thats all, nice day.

6. There isn't any problem at all, you play with 40 people in AV and if you can't take a tower or graveyard with 40 people you just sux, end of discussion.

7. There isn't any problem at all, you play with 40 people in AV and if you can't take a tower or graveyard with 40 people you just sux, end of discussion.
    Nice post!
    Now let the adults talk

8. There isn't any problem at all, you play with 40 people in AV and if you can't take a tower or graveyard with 40 people you just sux, end of discussion.
    this is correct! the problem with pvp horde side is a l2p problem.
    most ride straight to van's gy with no pally turning on the mount speed aura so your already slower then ally,then they fight npcs in vans gy and sit there afk as both the north and south bunkers remain uncapped. and of course this is after they take spgy so you know they think they need a 2nd north gy but not bunkers...

blows my mind when i see people in av or most bgs for that matter totally clueless to hat they are doing. they will road fight 20 feet from a flag or bunker but will not fight by the flag or in the bunker,why?beats me i tell them all the time the fight will come to you why leave the flag?

another issue is how horde thinks is an auto loss when someone caps shgy, really?like the devs in blizz made one gy and one gy only an auto loss for one team if they cap it... lol please. alot of times ally defends iwb/shb and bal hard from shgy and or turtles from it yet most horde are totally clueless to the fact that capping spgy at that time is good and usually gives you a win. but nope horde thinks its ALWAYS bad to cap shgy yet ally uses it for defense in almost every av. most want a fast loss for 1 free mark and 60 honor from killing bal then they do a long win.
    Edited: November 4, 2018

9. yeah I dont know what the exact changes where but I haven't won a single alterac lately. I know there is a lot of hate comming now but I'm used to win 90% of alterac when running 8 elemental shamans in offense and once dun base is secured i teleport back and def drek and somehow we still lose every game because drek dies while I'm in the room killing stuff not fast enough. I mean that stuff never happened before the patch so either everyone is running in BT gear now or they nerfed the boss health.

So all I can say for now is, queue eye of storm, we still win 100% there.

10. We are improving the state of Alterac Valley, we are working on getting to work 100% correctly.

11. yeah I dont know what the exact changes where but I haven't won a single alterac lately. I know there is a lot of hate comming now but I'm used to win 90% of alterac when running 8 elemental shamans in offense and once dun base is secured i teleport back and def drek and somehow we still lose every game because drek dies while I'm in the room killing stuff not fast enough. I mean that stuff never happened before the patch so either everyone is running in BT gear now or they nerfed the boss health.

So all I can say for now is, queue eye of storm, we still win 100% there.
    "I'm used to win 90% of alterac when running/boxing 8 elemental shamans in offense"
    LMFAO!