1. Blood Elf Paladins

Comming from the icecrown realm and want to create a blood elf paladin in tbc . So how are paladins in tbc ? Which spec is good - fun to play ?

2. Comming from the icecrown realm and want to create a blood elf paladin in tbc . So how are paladins in tbc ? Which spec is good - fun to play ?

how are pallys in TBC? pallys are what you called balanced and balanced rather well to be honest.
    ret's are wanted for dps in pve so if thats your thing find a raiding guild. as for ret in pvp?they play just like a support class should and a geared ret can kick some ***, they can off heal a little have a stun a freedom can dispel lots of tools. but if you want ******ed op'ed one man army type of thing that pallys/rets are in wrath then stick to wrath cause nothing is that broken in TBC.

prot pallys are wanted for end game as aoe tanks warrior are you best single target tanks

holly pallys are wanted in both pve and pvp - they are best use as tank healers in pve as they have large single target heals. in pvp holy pallys are good and are always wanted for healers even more so in 5's were they are among the best healers.

you did not say if you pvp or pve or both?heal/tank/dps? but i think i covered everything you need to know but if you a guy who like all of the above, both pvp and pve?i would say go holy as every raid need healers and in pvp healers are lacking so you always have a spot/team. we have dule spec here in TBC get it its only like 100g and build a prot set and between prot and holy your 100% getting a raid spot.

3. how are pallys in TBC? pallys are what you called balanced and balanced rather well to be honest.
    ret's are wanted for dps in pve so if thats your thing find a raiding guild. as for ret in pvp?they play just like a support class should and a geared ret can kick some ***, they can off heal a little have a stun a freedom can dispel lots of tools. but if you want ******ed op'ed one man army type of thing that pallys/rets are in wrath then stick to wrath cause nothing is that broken in TBC.

prot pallys are wanted for end game as aoe tanks warrior are you best single target tanks

holly pallys are wanted in both pve and pvp - they are best use as tank healers in pve as they have large single target heals. in pvp holy pallys are good and are always wanted for healers even more so in 5's were they are among the best healers.

you did not say if you pvp or pve or both?heal/tank/dps? but i think i covered everything you need to know but if you a guy who like all of the above, both pvp and pve?i would say go holy as every raid need healers and in pvp healers are lacking so you always have a spot/team. we have dule spec here in TBC get it its only like 100g and build a prot set and between prot and holy your 100% getting a raid spot.

Thanks for the reply. I play pve mostly. In wrath i play ret paladin and i got to say i like it very much . So i wanted to try a paladin in tbc to see the differences.

4. Thanks for the reply. I play pve mostly. In wrath i play ret paladin and i got to say i like it very much . So i wanted to try a paladin in tbc to see the differences.
    np and like i said pallys are good in TBC but no where near to that broken OP one man army crap like they are in wrath.
    and if you love to raid i can tell you 100% TBC has the hardest raids in wow's history alot different and harder then wrath. so stick with it find a good guild but to be honest you might have to go holy or prot to get your spot locked up and work on your ret set later on,just depends of what the guild need i guess. do not expect to face roll threw tbc raids even more so SWP.

5. PvE
    --------
    Ret: 1 per raid group; needs gear to do good DPS. You are there for blessings and refreshing judgment of wisdom on the boss. Very different experience than ret in wotlk.
    Holy: 1-2 per raid group; the epitome of tank healing.
    Prot: 1 per raid group; best AoE tank in the game.

PvP
    --------
    Ret: Suppose It could be fun to wreck people in BGs as a geared ret but there's not a single good 3v3 comp for it.
    Holy: Get 4 dps and steamroll in 5v5 :> ; fun to be had as shockadin in world pvp/bgs but it doesnt really work in 3v3.
    Prot: No comment.
    Edited: November 4, 2018

6. PvE
    --------
    Ret: 1 per raid group; needs gear to do good DPS. You are there for blessings and refreshing judgment of wisdom on the boss. Very different experience than ret in wotlk.
    Holy: 1-2 per raid group; the epitome of tank healing.
    Prot: 1 per raid group; best AoE tank in the game.

PvP
    --------
    Ret: Suppose It could be fun to wreck people in BGs as a geared ret but there's not a single good 3v3 comp for it.
    Holy: Get 4 dps and steamroll in 5v5 :> ; fun to be had as shockadin in world pvp/bgs but it doesnt really work in arena.
    Prot: No comment.
    the 2nd highest rated 2's team on out land features a ret pally and shammy .... as does the 9th rated 2's team has a holy pally....
    2 pallys in the top 12 3v3 teams atm..
    5 pallys in the top 10 5's teams atm

7. the 2nd highest rated 2's team on out land features a ret pally and shammy .... as does the 9th rated 2's team has a holy pally....
    2 pallys in the top 12 3v3 teams atm..
    5 pallys in the top 10 5's teams atm
    I didnt mention 2v2 because it's not a serious bracket and you get no rewards for it on outland.
    The 1 pala from the highest ranked team in 3v3 only has 1500 personal rating.
    Maybe you should look a bit closer. How many paladins higher than 1500 personal rating can you see in total in 3v3?
    I count 2 in the top 50. Says enough doesn't it?

With "doesnt really work in arena" I meant that there's no viable rank 1 comp with a paladin in 3v3.
    If you disagree you haven't played enough arena in TBC.
    I specifically mentioned 5v5 for hpal because it's the bracket you'd be able to get high rating in.
    Edited: November 4, 2018

8. Blood Elves are a disgusting race and should be purged from the face of Azeroth.

9. I didnt mention 2v2 because it's not a serious bracket and you get no rewards for it on outland.
    The 1 pala from the highest ranked team in 3v3 only has 1500 personal rating.
    Maybe you should look a bit closer. How many paladins higher than 1500 personal rating can you see in total in 3v3?
    I count 2 in the top 50. Says enough doesn't it?

With "doesnt really work in arena" I meant that there's no viable rank 1 comp with a paladin in 3v3.
    If you disagree you haven't played enough arena in TBC.
    I specifically mentioned 5v5 for hpal because it's the bracket you'd be able to get high rating in.
    by rewards for 2v2 do you mean season titles?becasue from 2v2 on outland you can by all gear and get titles unless they changed something recently?so i would say 2's do count unlike wrath where they restrict gear from 2v2.

3v3 im seeing a ret arms shammy team sitting at #9 overall at 1846 its the pallys team/ hes highest rated, you missed that one? im seeing 4 pallys in the top 25 teams in 3v3 and to be honest 3v3 is the least played bracket on outland i would say thats pretty good. i do agree with you that 3v3 is the "worst" bracket for pallys overall but that does not mean one cant do well in it.

yup 5v5 allows for pretty much any class /spec in TBC to earn high ratings in and pallys are one of them. there is also 3 pally teams in the top 10 in 2v2 so again pallys can do well there to,but one teams is almost 2100 but both players are at 1500 pr,not sure what going on there....

so again pallys can and do well in every aspect of game play in TBC both in pve and pvp. dont get hung up on the "there's no viable rank 1 comp with a paladin in 3v3" as that does not apply to none but a few hand full of players anyway. being ranked #1 is not the same as being able to "do well" in 3v3.