1. Can't skip the queue

I donated about 4 - 3 months ago. A started playing here again after a while. So I played for like 1 day levelling then the next day I have to wait in the queue even though I have donated in the past. Maybe they changed their rules not sure though.

2. I donated about 4 - 3 months ago. A started playing here again after a while. So I played for like 1 day levelling then the next day I have to wait in the queue even though I have donated in the past. Maybe they changed their rules not sure though.
    Hello Minnty!

The rules haven’t been changed. If you have donated once (10e or up) it will grant you premium account status. If you have premium - you don’t wait in the queue.
    Now please, click My Account at the top left and let me know does it say Premium?

Premium also doesn’t expire. You should also see your donation history which makes it very easy to determine if you’ve donated or not. If you have, write a support ticket.

3. Okay i just realised I was on the wrong account. lol I was playing on the wrong account xD

4. I pay this morning from macedonia and still didnt get premium acc how much time is wait to transaction come in