1. can some one try to make wotlk playable with a controller

soo i play retail and wotlk i enjoy both but in retail there is the option for a controller to be used. can some one try to make something kile consoleport (addon) for wotlk ty

2. Just how exactly do you play wow with a controller? Are you impaired in any way?
    I've just watched a video of a guy playing with it and it looks just as I have imagined. "Oh here we have a nice radial menu, this this is so intuitive" instead of just having it bound to like shift-e or whatever... Yeap, way easier.

3. i am using the lb and lt as shift and ctrl .

4. The very thought distrubs me greatly. PC master race, mister.

5. soo i play retail and wotlk i enjoy both but in retail there is the option for a controller to be used. can some one try to make something kile consoleport (addon) for wotlk ty
    When did they add it? I played there since Pandaria and it was never thing. Closed my sub in january, so it must be new.

I always used Xpadder to play WoW with a xbox controller. Answering to grobain161:
    I hold the controller in my left hand and mouse on the right hand. The controller is most for moving the character with the analog, the digital hits the first 4 skills, Select is Map, L is Tab, and LT strafes left. Sometimes when I dont need the mouse and just walking or flying, RT strafes right, Y and B go up and down, A jumps, X sheats the weapon. Start is ESC.

I know its a little cumbersome, but doable.