1. Death Knight starter zone missing quest?

There I was playing my DK, doing the final battle at lights hope when the LK shows up and well you know the rest...

So I turn in the quest, learn Deathgate, and head back to Ebon Hold....where its all normal. No big fight, no giant abomination in the middle, no mission to stormwind to see the king. I'm in ebon hold, have all the flights paths, can fly whereever I want. Is that a server thing or something go wrong?

2. There I was playing my DK, doing the final battle at lights hope when the LK shows up and well you know the rest...

So I turn in the quest, learn Deathgate, and head back to Ebon Hold....where its all normal. No big fight, no giant abomination in the middle, no mission to stormwind to see the king. I'm in ebon hold, have all the flights paths, can fly whereever I want. Is that a server thing or something go wrong?
    Be glad you made it that far.. Last quest I got was "Tonight we dine in havenshire" Two different DK toons it all stopped there. No low level quests to find.. nothing.