1. Darkmoon card For priest shadow! wotlk

as you know. darkmoon event is coming! i wanted to know what is the best darkmoon card Trinket for priest shadow!
    dearkmoon card:undeath will cause shadow damage! i wanted to ask will this shadow damage crit with priest talent and items!
    can i use two darkmoon card trinket?!
    what do u think about using Chaos and Undeath!
    noble is giving 90 intellect! that i think is not usefull for priest shadow!
    please writhe down what do U think :)

2. as you know. darkmoon event is coming! i wanted to know what is the best darkmoon card Trinket for priest shadow!
    dearkmoon card:undeath will cause shadow damage! i wanted to ask will this shadow damage crit with priest talent and items!
    can i use two darkmoon card trinket?!
    what do u think about using Chaos and Undeath!
    noble is giving 90 intellect! that i think is not usefull for priest shadow!
    please writhe down what do U think :)
    Hey there!
    Darkmoon cards are not that amazing for every class to grab, and spriest is one of the ones who do not benefit too much from it. I would say your best bet would be the spirit one, since you gain some sp from it as well.
    The shadow damage most likely can crit, but I don't have personal experience, as it is not too advised to grab these cards as a shadow priest.
    To be fair, you are better off with VP flare of heavens and farming nevermelting ice crystal from PoS.