1. About random BG number

Can someone explain again to me why was the BG number removed? Because if it was to decrease the amount of premades, it didn't go too well since they still exist and it makes for a frustrating experience when playing bgs on your own.

It used to be easier back then when if you knew 1 BG was bad because of an enemy premade , or because it was a BG you didn't liked, you could just dodge it, after that change was made you only get to play the same losing bg over and over again where the enemy team is farming yours at the graveyard.

And don't say "Well if you dont like it make a premade of your own" when they are times of they day there is not a single pvp guild active or most players rather duel in Elwynn/Durotar, than joining a bg.

Also I know it was veeeery late to complain about this since this change was made a few months ago, but I recently saw a few topics and made me decide to write about it since I didn't do it back then. (Also if it wasn't clear enough, I play mostly as horde after the bg queue is gone)

2. you could just dodge it
    there you have it

you only get to play the same losing bg over and over again where the enemy team is farming yours at the graveyard.
    [...]
    when they are times of they day there is not a single pvp guild active or most players rather duel in Elwynn/Durotar, than joining a bg.
    contradicting much?

3. Contradicting myself? No, I said you could dodge it before when we could see the BG number and now we can't.